Hi, Roger Quadros writes: > Implementations might use different IRQs for > host, gadget and OTG so use named interrupt resources > to allow Device tree to specify the 3 interrupts. > > Following are the interrupt names > > Peripheral Interrupt - peripheral > HOST Interrupt - host > OTG Interrupt - otg > > We still maintain backward compatibility for a single named > interrupt for all 3 interrupts (e.g. for dwc3-pci) and > single unnamed interrupt for all 3 interrupts (e.g. old DT). > > Signed-off-by: Roger Quadros fails to apply, unfortunately: checking file drivers/usb/dwc3/core.c Hunk #1 succeeded at 845 (offset 31 lines). checking file drivers/usb/dwc3/core.h Hunk #1 succeeded at 738 (offset 22 lines). Hunk #2 FAILED at 818. 1 out of 2 hunks FAILED checking file drivers/usb/dwc3/gadget.c Hunk #1 succeeded at 1710 with fuzz 2 (offset 105 lines). Hunk #2 FAILED at 1728. Hunk #3 FAILED at 1740. Hunk #4 succeeded at 2835 (offset 54 lines). 2 out of 4 hunks FAILED checking file drivers/usb/dwc3/host.c I'll update my testing/next shortly, if you could rebase the remaining of these patches on that, I'd be glad. Thanks -- balbi