* KVM call agenda for 2015-04-14
@ 2015-04-08 15:08 ` Juan Quintela
From: Juan Quintela @ 2015-04-08 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

Please, send any topic that you are interested in covering.

 Call details:

By popular demand, a google calendar public entry with it

  https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=dG9iMXRqcXAzN3Y4ZXZwNzRoMHE4a3BqcXNAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

(Let me know if you have any problems with the calendar entry.  I just
gave up about getting right at the same time CEST, CET, EDT and DST).

If you need phone number details,  contact me privately

Thanks, Juan.

* [Qemu-devel] KVM call agenda for 2015-04-14
@ 2015-04-08 15:08 ` Juan Quintela
From: Juan Quintela @ 2015-04-08 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

Please, send any topic that you are interested in covering.

 Call details:

By popular demand, a google calendar public entry with it

  https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=dG9iMXRqcXAzN3Y4ZXZwNzRoMHE4a3BqcXNAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

(Let me know if you have any problems with the calendar entry.  I just
gave up about getting right at the same time CEST, CET, EDT and DST).

If you need phone number details,  contact me privately

Thanks, Juan.

* Re: KVM call agenda for 2015-04-14
@ 2015-04-13  9:12   ` Juan Quintela
From: Juan Quintela @ 2015-04-13  9:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Juan Quintela <quintela@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Please, send any topic that you are interested in covering.

Gentle reminder of the call for agenda.

Thanks, Juan.

>  Call details:
>
> By popular demand, a google calendar public entry with it
>
>   https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=dG9iMXRqcXAzN3Y4ZXZwNzRoMHE4a3BqcXNAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ
>
> (Let me know if you have any problems with the calendar entry.  I just
> gave up about getting right at the same time CEST, CET, EDT and DST).
>
> If you need phone number details,  contact me privately
>
> Thanks, Juan.

* Re: [Qemu-devel] KVM call agenda for 2015-04-14
@ 2015-04-13  9:12   ` Juan Quintela
From: Juan Quintela @ 2015-04-13  9:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2015-04-14 12:24   ` Juan Quintela
From: Juan Quintela @ 2015-04-14 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Juan Quintela <quintela@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Please, send any topic that you are interested in covering.

As there are no agenda, call get cancelled.

Later, Juan.

From: Juan Quintela @ 2015-04-14 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)