Hi, Anurag Kumar Vulisha writes: >>> replies with terminating retry ACK (Retry=1 and Nump == 0). >>> Enabling this Auto Retry feature in controller, on seeing any >>> transaction errors makes the core to send a non-terminating ACK >>> transaction packet (that is, ACK TP with Retry=1 and Nump != 0). >>> Doing so will give controller a chance to recover from the error >>> condition. >>> >>> Signed-off-by: Anurag Kumar Vulisha >> >>now applied. I've slightly modified commit log to make it read a bit better. >> > Okay. Thanks a million for helping me in correcting the patch. no problem ;) -- balbi