From: Walter Harms <wharms@bfs.de>
To: "Alejandro Colomar (man-pages)" <alx.manpages@gmail.com>
Cc: "linux-man@vger.kernel.org" <linux-man@vger.kernel.org>,
	"Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)" <mtk.manpages@gmail.com>
Subject: AW: gamma(3)
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 15:28:24 +0000	[thread overview]

So we have agreed that existing functions should be documented.
and so far i understand we are taking about the  _r only.

the whole patch is the function definition. What could be done more is to mark the function as obsolete/compatibility only.

The explanation for signgam should  be copied to lgamma().