Gavin Shan writes: > void pnv_pci_reset_secondary_bus(struct pci_dev *dev) > { > - pnv_eeh_bridge_reset(dev, EEH_RESET_HOT); > + int option, freset = 0; > + > + if (dev->subordinate) > + pci_walk_bus(dev->subordinate, > + pnv_pci_dev_reset_type, &freset); > + > + option = freset ? EEH_RESET_FUNDAMENTAL : EEH_RESET_HOT; > + pnv_eeh_bridge_reset(dev, option); According to the skiboot sources, fundamental reset isn't supported on p5ioc2. As far as I can tell from your corresponding skiboot patches, this is still the case after they are applied. Do we need a fallback to EEH_RESET_HOT in this case? Otherwise there will be no reset performed at all. Likewise, if the FUNDAMENTAL reset fails for any reason, should we fall back to a HOT reset? Regards, Daniel