Boris Brezillon writes: > When saving BOs in the hang state we skip one entry of the > kernel_state->bo[] array, thus leaving it to NULL. This leads to a NULL > pointer dereference when, later in this function, we iterate over all > BOs to check their ->madv state. > > Fixes: ca26d28bbaa3 ("drm/vc4: improve throughput by pipelining binning and rendering jobs") > Cc: > Signed-off-by: Boris Brezillon > --- > Changes in v2: > - Get rid of prev_idx an replace it by k which is indepently incremented > every time a new object is added to kernel_state->bo[]. > - Add a WARN_ON_ONCE() when final value of k is inconsistent Reviewed and pushed to drm-misc-fixes back on Thursday. Thanks!