On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 07:47:53 -0800 (PST), Linus Torvalds wrote: > > Jesse, Eric, what's the status of this patch? > > Should I take it directly (I'd really like an Ack) or is it queued up in > some tree waiting for me to pull? Or is there some reason not to have it, > despite it fixing things for some people? Acked-by: Eric Anholt I just reviewed the rest of my tag:todo and I don't think I have anything else I want to pull request for this kernel (finally), so if you could just grab this patch it would be great. (Well, there's also "quit trying to _LID on 855 because it's always a pack of lies", but I'd rather do it as a backport later in case someone screams)