Hi, I'm writing about this a bit late, but hopefully it's still worth doing. tree-sitter broke ABI between 0.22.2 and 0.22.4: https://github.com/tree-sitter/tree-sitter/issues/3296. There are discussions ongoing about fixing their SONAME, but the recommendation from upstream is that distributions rebuild all consumers on each new release: https://github.com/tree-sitter/tree-sitter/pull/3302#issuecomment-2061838409. This manifested for us in our main QA tool crashing (pkgcheck) but others have seen it with tree-sitter integration in Emacs. thanks, sam