Douglas Anderson writes: > If the 'snps,need-phy-for-wake' is set in the device tree then: > > - We know that we can wakeup, so call device_set_wakeup_capable(). > The USB core will use this knowledge to enable wakeup by default. > - We know that we should keep the PHY on during suspend if something > on our root hub needs remote wakeup. This requires the patch (USB: > Export usb_wakeup_enabled_descendants()). Note that we don't keep > the PHY on at suspend time if it's not needed because it would be a > power draw. > > If we later find some users of dwc2 that can support wakeup without > keeping the PHY on we may want to add a way to call > device_set_wakeup_capable() without keeping the PHY on at suspend > time. > > Signed-off-by: Douglas Anderson > Signed-off-by: Chris Zhong checking file drivers/usb/dwc2/core.h Hunk #1 FAILED at 861. Hunk #2 FAILED at 1049. 2 out of 2 hunks FAILED checking file drivers/usb/dwc2/platform.c Hunk #3 FAILED at 487. Hunk #4 succeeded at 513 (offset -9 lines). Hunk #5 succeeded at 543 (offset -9 lines). Hunk #6 succeeded at 556 (offset -9 lines). 1 out of 6 hunks FAILED -- balbi