From: Cleber Rosa <crosa@redhat.com>
To: Jag Raman <jag.raman@oracle.com>
Cc: Elena Ufimtseva <elena.ufimtseva@oracle.com>,
	John Johnson <john.g.johnson@oracle.com>,
	David Hildenbrand <david@redhat.com>,
	qemu-devel <qemu-devel@nongnu.org>,
	Willian Rampazzo <willianr@redhat.com>,
	David Hildenbrand <dhildenb@redhat.com>,
	Paolo Bonzini <pbonzini@redhat.com>
Subject: Re: tests/acceptance/multiprocess.py test failure
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 14:39:54 -0400	[thread overview]

Jag Raman writes:

> Hi Cleber,
>
> We presently don’t have permissions to send a PR to
> upstream (Peter Maydell).
>
> Presently, we are requesting someone else who has
> permissions to do PRs on our behalf. We will work
> on getting permissions to send PRs going forward.
>
> Thank you!

Hi Jag,

I'm going to include that patch in an upcoming PR.  Please let me know
if this is not what you intended.

PS: I'm not sure I follow what your specific permission problem is, if
it's technical or something else.  But, in either case, I'd recommend you
sync the MAINTAINERS file entries with your roles/abilities to maintain
those files listed.

Best Regards,
- Cleber.