Hi, Felipe Balbi writes: > Tony Lindgren writes: >>> Felipe Balbi writes: >>> > what's the trick to get BBB to boot recent kernels nowadays? :-p >>> > >>> > I'm using omap2plus_defconfig without CPSW (doesn't link otherwise) with >>> > GCC 10.1.0 (I'll try an older version shortly). Cmdline is the usual >>> >>> same result with 9.2. Nothing from low level debug either. >> >> Maybe check you have a current dtb file? The older dtb files may not >> have all the needed data. > > yeah, loading all the data from sd card. I am, however, using the u-boot > that came with the board. All sorted out, thanks for the tips ;-) -- balbi