Hi, Martin Blumenstingl writes: >>> Martin Blumenstingl (3): >>> dt-bindings: usb: add support for dwc3 controller on Amlogic Meson GX >>> usb: dwc3: of-simple: add support for shared and pulsed reset lines >>> usb: dwc3: of-simple: add support for the Amlogic Meson GXL and AXG >>> SoCs >> could you please let me know if you spotted any problems, code-style >> issues in v2 or whether you are waiting for feedback from another >> maintainer? >> in case everything is fine: will you take this series through your tree? > could you please let me know how this series is supposed to land in > the next kernel release: > - Felipe, will you take it through your usb tree (which contains many > other dwc2/dwc3 driver changes)? it'll go through my tree. I'm about to merge it into my testing/next. -- balbi