Hi, Pierre LE MAGOUROU writes: >> > I have a branch that's based on 4.17. You can pick that. >> > https://github.com/vivekgautam1/linux/commits/v4.17/db820c >> > >> >> Thanks a lot, >> I will test this branch. >> >> > I just tested USB gadget with this branch on the db820c. > > If I activate a USB composite gadget device with EEM function, I can see > the 'usb0' Ethernet interfaces on the device and on the host and I can ping > the db820c from the host. > When I create a USB composite gadget device with UAC2 function, I can see > the audio cards on host and device but cannot play or record any sound. > > While looking at dwc3 traces with Ftrace, I noticed that the dwc3 driver is > stuck on wait_event_lock_irq() in dwc3_gadget_ep_dequeue() function when I > use UAC2 gadget. can you share tracepoint data? > *This email and any attachment thereto are confidential and intended > solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. > > If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that disclosing, > copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of > this email is strictly prohibited. In such case, please immediately advise > the sender, and delete all copies and attachment from your system. > This > email shall not be construed and is not tantamount to an offer, an > acceptance of offer, or an agreement by SoftBank Robotics Europe on any > discussion or contractual document whatsoever. No employee or agent is > authorized to represent or bind SoftBank Robotics Europe to third parties > by email, or act on behalf of SoftBank Robotics Europe by email, without > express written confirmation by SoftBank Robotics Europe’ duly authorized > representatives. you need to talk to your company's IT about removing this footer. This makes the life of those maintaining mailing list archives rather difficult.