Hi, Thinh Nguyen writes: >>>>> this could be, I don't remember if I checked this or not :-) >>>>> >>>>> Really, the best way here, IMHO, would be to re-verify what's going on >>>>> with macOS and revert my orignal patch since it's, rather clearly, >>>>> wrong. >>>>> >>>> >>>> Sure. Are you going to make a revert patch or I am? >>> >>> Well, after we really know what's going on with macOS and have a better >>> fix, then who makes the revert is less important as long as problems get >>> sorted out :-) Either way is fine for me. >>> >> >> Do you have any update on this issue? >> > > The patch ffb80fc672c3 ("usb: dwc3: gadget: skip Set/Clear Halt when > invalid") still causes a regression for us. As there hasn't any update > for the macOS issue, can I submit a revert patch for this? I just came back from vacations ;-) I'll get back to this. Reverting that commit won't do any good as we'd be exchanging one regression for another. We really need to understand what's going on. -- balbi