Boris Brezillon writes: > The HDMI driver is currently enabling all clks and probe time and keep > the power-domain connected to the HDMI encoder enabled. How about "The HDMI driver is currently enabling all clocks at probe time and keeps the power domain..."? > Move all activation code to vc4_hdmi_encoder_enable() and make sure > the clks and power domain are released when the HDMI encoder is not used > by adding deactivation steps in vc4_hdmi_encoder_disable(). > > Note that the sequencing imposed by the IP requires that we move > vc4_hdmi_encoder_mode_set() code into vc4_hdmi_encoder_enable(). I'm quite happy to see _mode_set() gone. I'm hoping to go through a bunch of mode switching testing with this Monday.