Gavin Shan writes: > Each PHB has one instance of "struct pci_controller_ops", which > includes various callbacks called by PCI subsystem. In the definition > of this struct, some callbacks have explicit names for its arguments, > but the left don't have. > > This adds all explicit names of the arguments to the callbacks in > "struct pci_controller_ops" so that the code looks consistent. Thank you very much for doing this - I should have done it the first time I created pci_controller_ops. They all look good, with one nit-pick: > - void (*shutdown)(struct pci_controller *); > + void (*shutdown)(struct pci_controller *hose); I think we're trying to move from hose to phb in new code. Once that is fixed: Reviewed-by: Daniel Axtens Regards, Daniel > }; > > /* > -- > 2.1.0 > > -- > To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-pci" in > the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org > More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html