Hi, (please break your emails at 80-columns) Pawel Laszczak writes: >>> One more thing. Workaround has implemented algorithm that decide for which >>> endpoint it should be enabled. e.g for composite device MSC+NCM+ACM it >>> should work only for ACM OUT endpoint. >>> >> >>If ACM driver didn't queue the request for ACM OUT endpoint, why does the >>controller accept the data at all? >> >>I didn't understand why we need a workaround for this. It should be standard >>behaviour to NAK data if function driver didn't request for all endpoints. > > Yes, I agree with you. Controller shouldn’t accept such packet. As I know this > behavior will be fixed in RTL. > > But I assume that some older version of this controller are one the market, > and driver should work correct with them. > > In the feature this workaround can be limited only to selected controllers. > > Even now I assume that it can be enabled/disabled by module parameter. no module parameters, please. Use revision detection in runtime. -- balbi