Gavin Shan writes: > > +void pcibios_setup_bridge(struct pci_bus *bus, unsigned long type) > +{ > + struct pci_controller *hose = pci_bus_to_host(bus); Very much a nit-pick, but I thought we were trying to move towards using phb instead of hose in new code? Apart from that this looks good. I would probably have merged it with the previous patch, but I know Alexey has been suggesting a lot of splitting and merging previously, so whatever he prefers here is OK. > + > + if (hose->controller_ops.setup_bridge) > + hose->controller_ops.setup_bridge(bus, type); > +} > + > void pcibios_reset_secondary_bus(struct pci_dev *dev) > { > struct pci_controller *phb = pci_bus_to_host(dev->bus); > -- > 2.1.0 > > -- > To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-pci" in > the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org > More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html