Hi, Peter Chen writes: > >> > Hi Felipe, >> > >> > How to make sure it works? Except for enabling CONFIG_COMPLIE_TEST, >> > what else I need to do? Thanks. >> >> Felipe's suggestion is you should change your config dependency as: >> depends on ARCH_MXC || COMPILE_TEST >> >> Then user can compile your driver to find warning or something else though the >> ARCH_MXC config is not enabled. > > Hi Baolin, > > I know that, I have already changed that, unset ARCH_MXC and enable > CONFIG_COMPILE_TEST. What else I could do to make sure it could compile OK > at every architecture? If it works fine on ARM and x86 it's rather unlikely that it will break anywhere else. In any case, once I apply the patch to my tree, it will be compiled by 0-day build service in several different architectures. -- balbi