Douglas Anderson writes: > While looking at a dwc2 recently, I noticed that some platforms still > have the uframe scheduler off. As far as I know, nothing good can > come out of having the uframe scheduler off. Let's turn it on > everywhere. Assuming this all works out then some time in the future > we can gut all the old code that handles the old non-uframe scheduler > and make everything simpler. > > This is a repost of the original "RFT" (request for testing) series I > posted a few weeks ago but without the "RFT" prefix. Two of the > patches in the series now have "Tested-by:" tags. Since there should > be nothing platform specific about the uFrame scheduler presumably > this should mean we're good to go? Specificaly note that in at least > one of the "Tested-by" reports this patch caused a notable > improvement. > > In response to the original RFT, some notes about testing this: > - In general, try to have lots of things plugged in. > - Plug many different keyboards / mice in. See if keys are > dropped / mouse is jerky. > - Try USB audio (ideally full speed, not high speed). How is > the audio? > - If you're brave, try a USB webcam. How is the video? > ...maybe try including patches from crbug.com/820961 too. Minas?? -- balbi