Ian Campbell writes: > This file is included from DTS files under arch/arm64 too (via > broadcom/bcm2837-rpi-3-b.dts and broadcom/bcm2837.dtsi). There is a desire > not to have skeleton.dtsi for ARM64. See commit 3ebee5a2e141 ("arm64: dts: > kill skeleton.dtsi") for rationale for its removal. > > As well as the addition of #*-cells also requires adding the device_type to > the rpi memory node explicitly. > > Note that this change results in the removal of an empty /aliases node from > bcm2835-rpi-a.dtb and bcm2835-rpi-a-plus.dtb. I have no hardware to check > if this is a problem or not. > > It also results in some reordering of the nodes in the DTBs (the /aliases > and /memory nodes come later). This isn't supposed to matter but, again, > I've no hardware to check if it is true in this particular case. > > Signed-off-by: Ian Campbell > Acked-by: Mark Rutland > Tested-by: Stefan Wahren I'd lost track of these patches, sorry. Both are: Acked-by: Eric Anholt They're going through the -soc tree, right?