Hello, I had to switch to Nouveau driver due to reasons and as I was using it, I experienced system hangups (numlock doesn't work) sometimes. I also see that kworkers take up cpu usage much more than when I was using the proprietary drivers. I've attached the dmesg log of my current session. Currently kworkers take up a good chunk of my cpu as seen in the attached screenshot. I've also attached a powertop screenshot because I thought it'd be useful. If any other info is required please let me know. Help would be appreciated. Yours faithfully, megamind6155