On 05/07/2021 01:24, David Gibson wrote: > > Changed hash32 address translation to use the supplied mmu_idx, instead > > of using what was stored in the msr, for parity purposes (radix64 > > already uses that). > Well.. parity and conceptual correctness. The translation is supposed > to use mmu_idx, not look at the CPU again to get the right context. > AFAIK there isn't a situation in hash32 where they'll get out of sync, > but nothing guarantees that. Fair point, I can change the description if I do end up with a new version, but > I think the right approach is to duplicate the helper macros in > mmu-hash32.h for now. We can unify them later with a more thorough > review (which would probably involve creating a new header for things > common to all BookS family MMUs). This doesn't work directly. I'd need to put in an ifndef PPC_MMU_BOOK3S_V3_H, which also feels a bit dubious to me. I can go with whichever one you prefer -- Bruno Piazera Larsen Instituto de Pesquisas ELDORADO Departamento Computação Embarcada Analista de Software Trainee Aviso Legal - Disclaimer