Hi Christian, On 3/22/22 12:44, Alejandro Colomar (man-pages) wrote: >> P.S.: If you think that yet-another-linux-man-pages-repo-on-GitHub is >> counter-productive or you object to have your server queried for new >> commits every hour, please let me know and I'll tear that repo down >> again. > > a) Not really, and that's your decision.  But if you ask me, if I have > to choose between (too) many forks/mirrors, or just a single source of > truth, I prefer many.  When things go wrong, mirrors/forks save the world. > > b) Nah, I don't mind that kind of traffic.  Go ahead.  What I don't > promise is that my server will respond always; I may turn it off for > maintenance without notice. I now have push access to kernel.org, and pushed all of my commits (for now to a branch called alx/main, and soon to master). To me it's fine if you keep the github mirror of my personal server. Just noticing you that the reason it originated is fading and you way want to save a few cents on electricity and/or maintenance, and stop that script :) Cheers, Alex -- Alejandro Colomar