On Tue, 1 Feb 2022, Vidya Sagar wrote: > Kenneth R. Crudup > Could you please try this patch on top of linux-next and collect more info? > - 'sudo lspci -vvvv' output before and after hibernation See attached. Added a diff file, too. > - could you please confirm the working of this patch for non NVMe devices that > support L1 Sub-States? It seems to work, I'm on it now. I saw a "GPU Hang" from the i915 driver, but it doesn't seem to be affecting the GPU any. > - Could you please try "NVME_QUIRK_NO_DEEPEST_PS" and "NVME_QUIRK_SIMPLE_SUSPEND" > quirks (one at a time) in check_vendor_combination_bug() API and see if it > makes any difference? Do you still need me to do that, since this appears to work? I will try another hibernate attempt just to be sure, too. -Kenny -- Kenneth R. Crudup / Sr. SW Engineer, Scott County Consulting, Orange County CA