2010/2/10 Gilles Chanteperdrix > Felipe Brandão Cavalcanti wrote: > > Hello, > > > > I am having some problems when trying to cross-compile the userspace > portion > > of the latest Xenomai (2.5.1) for ARM. I am attempting to get Xenomai > > running on a IGEPv2 OMAP board (Beagleboard based), so I am > cross-compiling > > with bitbake on top of a poky Linux distribution. > > Do you have the same problem if you build Xenomai user-space portion > running the standard build procedure without additional CFLAGS and LDFLAGS? > > I have not tried this - the cross compiler automatically adds them, and I am not sure what I can remove. However, I will try removing them to see what works. One thing that I noticed using the -k option in the make command is that compiling fails only in the testsuite. I found an old thread with a similar problem: https://mail.gna.org/public/xenomai-help/2008-07/msg00141.html > -- > Gilles Chanteperdrix, Free Electrons > Kernel, drivers, real-time and embedded Linux > development, consulting, training and support. > http://free-electrons.com > > -- -Felipe Brandão Cavalcanti LARA - Robotics and Automation Laboratory Department of Electrical Engineering UnB - University of Brasília, Brazil http://www.lara.unb.br/~fbcavalcanti/