Hi Alex, > > OK - they say it's fine and you say it's not. I don't have the time to be the > middle-man here. > I'm fairly certain your vendor's firmware is not following the relevant standards, but it sounds like they don't want to fix it. What can I do? :) > Although I'd like to, clearly I won't be able to contribute this Quectel support > upstream. > Why does it even matter? I told you very early on that it would be acceptable to add a new g_at_result_* method that handles negative integers. Regards, -Denis