On 24.06.22 18:04, Anthony PERARD wrote: > This patch introduce a new macro $(xenlibs-dependencies,) to generate > a list of all the xen library that a library is list against, and they > are listed only once. We use the side effect of $(sort ) which remove > duplicates. > > This is used by another macro $(xenlibs-rpath,) which is to replace > $(SHDEPS_libxen*). > > In libs.mk, we don't need to $(sort ) SHLIB_lib* anymore as this was used > to remove duplicates and they are no more duplicates. > > Signed-off-by: Anthony PERARD Reviewed-by: Juergen Gross Juergen