Hi, On Mon, 2019-04-29 at 11:02 -0700, Mat Martineau wrote: > If we can merge the beginning of the patch set in our repo, I think it > will be much easier to coordinate our work by appending commits rather > than constantly revising the whole series. I think we're getting close to > that point, and after the pushing RFCv10 we may be in a good position to > merge the earlier patches and then focus on new commits (or commits that > can be easily squashed). I agree with this kind of approach. I would take it to the extent of accepting the patchset as is, and than handle whatever is needed with incremental patches. WDYT? Thanks, Paolo