On 04/17/2017 08:33 PM, Eric Blake wrote: > There are patches floating around to add NBD_CMD_BLOCK_STATUS, > but NBD wants to report status on byte granularity (even if the > reporting will probably be naturally aligned to sectors or even > much higher levels). I've therefore started the task of > converting our block status code to report at a byte granularity > rather than sectors. Apologies for botching Kevin's address in the mail; if you reply, you'll want to edit the to list if you don't want a bounce message about an undeliverable address ;( -- Eric Blake, Principal Software Engineer Red Hat, Inc. +1-919-301-3266 Virtualization: qemu.org | libvirt.org