From: "Bertie Barnhart" <pernetkasterdis@netkaster.ca>
To: linux-input@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Subject: Can you imagine that you are healthy?
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:56:45 -0900	[thread overview]

LegalRXMedications drug store presents all pharmas you want to restore your health at little cost.
We operate through the whole planet with buyers from America, Europe and Asia.
At present time you don't have to search for chemist's shop at your local area.
We necessarily convey meds of the best quality to the remotest parts of the planet.
Come to our site and acquire pharmas you instantly require straightly to your abode.
http://leftproperty.hk/
We are approved by VeriSign and VISA so we support safe and trustworthy buying.