* loan offer
@ 2013-03-25 18:07 Sec Loan Firm
From: Sec Loan Firm @ 2013-03-25 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

Good Day,

Do you need a personal or business loan without stress and quick approval? If yes, contact us today as we are currently offering loans at superb interest rate. Our loan is secured and safe, our customers happiness is our strength. For more information and Application

Sincerely,
Mrs Lina Vija.

SEC capitals Inc.
Public Relations Officer.

* Loan Offer
@ 2020-09-29 12:34 Hashim Murrah
From: Hashim Murrah @ 2020-09-29 12:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: util-linux

Attention: Sir/Madam,

We are Australian Investment Company that specializes in providing equity funding for projects and corporate and Personal loan funding at 3% Interest Rate for a duration of 10Years. We also have financial capability to provide early stage funding including fresh cut BG's, MTN and MT760.

We also pay 1% commission to brokers, who introduce project owners for finance or other opportunities. Further details about the loan process will be sent to you upon the receipt of your response.

Yours faithfully,
Hashim Murrah

* LOAN OFFER
@ 2020-08-27 22:14 Hellemans Werner
From: Hellemans Werner @ 2020-08-27 22:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

We offer personal loans and business loans, I am a recognized and certified lender with many years of experience in lending and we issue collateral and non-collateral loan amounts from $ 5,000.00 to a maximum of $10,000,000.00 with a fixed interest rate of 2% Annual basis. if interested, contact us today for more information on hellemanswerner536@gmail.com

* LOAN OFFER
@ 2020-03-20 14:16 Clark Robinson
From: Clark Robinson @ 2020-03-20 14:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sctp

--

Do you need a loan to start your business? Do you need a loan to pay
with your bills ? At the moment we offer Education loan , business

    Contact us by email: clarkrobinson44444@gmail.com

CREDIT APPLICATION

Full Name:
Country:
Telephone No :
Amount of the loan Needed :
DURATION:

@ 2019-12-07 11:56 legal
From: legal @ 2019-12-07 11:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2019 12:56:28 +0100

Are you in debt, you need a loan, fast and reliable, this is the place to get credible loans. We offer business loan, student loan, home loan, personal loan, etc. Loan interest rate of 3%. Contact us today via E-mail: angelluiscentenocenteno047@gmail.com with the below details.
Full Name:
Loan Amount Need:
Loan Duration:
Phone Number:
Country:
State:
Address:
Monthly Income:
contact us now at: angelluiscentenocenteno047@gmail.com
Best Regards,

* Loan Offer
@ 2018-10-22 19:48 Global Financial Ltd
From: Global Financial Ltd @ 2018-10-22 19:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

We offer all types of loans at 2% interest rate contact us at: gylesloancom@gmail.com with the followings details..
Full Name:
Loan Amount Needed:
Loan Duration:
Phone Number:
Country:
Age:

---

* Loan Offer
@ 2018-04-25 21:53 Coleman Krosberg
From: Coleman Krosberg @ 2018-04-25 21:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thank you for your time,

We are looking for clients in your area of residents with good business or project that requires financing
to execute, or who wants a loan to do business, we do give loans with low interest.

Please get back to me if you are interested in this or you know anybody who has good business ideas but
lack the necessary capital to fund his projects or business so we can establish working relationship.

Yours  Sincerely,

Coleman Krosberg MBA, CFA
Ak Bank Financial Rep
Investment analyst.

* Loan Offer
@ 2017-09-16  8:19 Sec Capital Loan
From: Sec Capital Loan @ 2017-09-16  8:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Loan Offer at 3%, Feel Free to REPLY back to us for more info.

* Loan Offer
@ 2017-08-22 15:20 test
From: test @ 2017-08-22 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Do you need a loan @ 3% interest rates? If yes reply now by contacting us via: thomasmarkloans@gmail.com

* Loan Offer
@ 2017-08-20 21:14 test
From: test @ 2017-08-20 21:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2017-07-31 14:38 BarclaysHomeFinance
From: BarclaysHomeFinance @ 2017-07-31 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

BarclaysHomeFinance is offering loan at a low interest rate of 2.5%.do You need a loan of any kind ? if yes email now for more info

best regards,
Taylor Anderson

* Loan Offer
@ 2017-07-31  5:35 Sec Capital Loans
From: Sec Capital Loans @ 2017-07-31  5:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2017-07-08 12:44 Roy Wood
From: Roy Wood @ 2017-07-08 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Exclusive guaranteed loan offer of any amount at a 3% rate. Contact
Mr. Roy Wood from Save&Spend and see for yourself that you will be
satisfied. please contact FCS Directly only via
roywoodsavingsunitedloans@gmail. com if yes,apply now with your
details 1.Full Name: 2.Sex: 3.Age: 4. Phone: 5.Fax: 6.Country:
7.Address 8.Amount needed: 9.Duration Period:
for a try and be satisfied.

+1 (646) 458-4003

* Loan offer.
@ 2017-04-06 20:28 Quick Loans
From: Quick Loans @ 2017-04-06 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

We can help you with a genuine loan to meet your needs.
Do you need a personal or business loan without stress and quick
approval?
Do you need an urgent loan today? No Credit Checks

* LOAN APPROVAL IN 60MINS !!
* GUARANTEED SAME DAY TRANSFER !!
* 100% APPROVAL RATE !!
* LOW INTEREST RATE !!

Contact US for more information about loan offer and we will solve your
financial problem. contact us via email: yamunaquickloans@gmail.com

* Loan Offer
@ 2016-12-05 10:51 Quick Loan
From: Quick Loan @ 2016-12-05 10:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

We can help you with a genuine loan to meet your needs.
Do you need a personal or business loan without stress and
quick approval? Do you need an urgent loan today? No Credit Checks

* LOAN APPROVAL IN 60MINS !!
* GUARANTEED SAME DAY TRANSFER !!
* 100% APPROVAL RATE !!
* LOW INTEREST RATE !!

Contact US for more information about loan offer and we will solve your
financial problem. contact us via email: quickloanss@hotmail.com

* LOAN OFFER
@ 2016-07-28 12:07 Donnie, Mcclurkin
From: Donnie, Mcclurkin @ 2016-07-28 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

DO YOU NEED PERSONAL OR BUSINESS LOAN? IF YES KINDLY REPLY US FOR INSTANT APPROVAL WITH 3% INTEREST RATE!!!

NAME-------

COUNTRY.----

AMOUNT------

NUMBER---

GENDER----

AGE-------

ADDRESS---

DURATION---

* Loan Offer
@ 2016-07-28  1:33 Quick Loans
From: Quick Loans @ 2016-07-28  1:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Instant cash Loan with same day payout on all kinds of Loan are available at Quick Financial Home were loan is offered at 2% per annul.

* Loan Offer
@ 2016-07-13  0:41 Quick Loans
From: Quick Loans @ 2016-07-13  0:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Instant cash Loan with same day payout on all kinds of Loan are available at Quick Financial Home were loan is offered at 2% per annul. Email: quickloanss@foxmail.com

* Loan Offer
@ 2016-07-13  0:41 Quick Loans
From: Quick Loans @ 2016-07-13  0:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2016-07-12 23:03 Quick Loans
From: Quick Loans @ 2016-07-12 23:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2016-07-12 15:26 Quick Loans
From: Quick Loans @ 2016-07-12 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2016-02-26  1:50 Alvin Scott
From: Alvin Scott @ 2016-02-26  1:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Are you in any kind of financial difficulties? Do you need a loan for
debt consolidation, construction, real estate loan, refinance, personal

FULL NAME:
COUNTRY:
LOAN AMOUNT NEEDED:
LOAN DURATION:
MONTHLY INCOME:
PHONE NUMBER:
Thanks,

Mr Alvin

* Loan Offer.
@ 2016-02-02 14:17 Bforbes Group Investment
From: Bforbes Group Investment @ 2016-02-02 14:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

We offer loans at very low interest rate of 3% to individuals, companies and organizations. This is to help you meet your financial obligations: Contact us today to see what we can offer you. Barry Forbes Email: bforbesloanfirm@gmail.com

* LOAN OFFER..
@ 2016-01-08  2:16 Fritz Mic Loan
From: Fritz Mic Loan @ 2016-01-08  2:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Do you need a loan at 2% interest rate for any reason ?
Every interested applicant should contact us via the below contact

Yours Sincerely
Fritz Micheal.

* LOAN OFFER....
@ 2016-01-06  8:53 Fritz Micheal.
From: Fritz Micheal. @ 2016-01-06  8:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2015-12-19 13:46 SHELL, FEDERAL, CREDIT, UNION
From: SHELL, FEDERAL, CREDIT, UNION @ 2015-12-19 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Are You In Need Of A Private Or Business Loans from $10,000.00 to $10.000.000.00 At 1% Rate For Various Purposes? If Yes;
Contact us Via Email: helpdesk014@qq.com

Full Name:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
Country:
Cell No:
Sex:

Best Regards

* Loan Offer
@ 2015-12-03 21:45 Fidelity Mortgage Loan
From: Fidelity Mortgage Loan @ 2015-12-03 21:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-12-02 13:30 Mr.WESLEY
From: Mr.WESLEY @ 2015-12-02 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xfs

Tarvitsetko henkilökohtaisen ja liike tai Investment rahoitusta, ilman stressiä
ja nopea hyväksyminen? Jos kyllä, ota yhteyttä jo tänään kuin me tällä hetkellä tarjoaa
lainoja loistava korko 3%. Rahoitustiimimme on turvattu ja turvallinen. Meidän
asiakkaat onnellisuus on vahvuutemme. lainoja virittää $ 5,000
- $ 1,000,000.00 USD euro ja punta, nyt saatavilla ovat Business, Personal,
Talo, Matkailu ja opintolainoja jne lisätietoa Lähetä yksityiskohtaisissa laina
ehdotus
Loan Officer.
Do you need a personal & business or Investment funding, without stress
and quick approval? If yes, contact us today as we are currently offering
loans at superb interest rate at 3%. Our finance is secured and safe. Our
customers happiness is our strength. loans from the tune of $5,000
-$1,000,000.00 USD Euro and Pounds, available now are Business, Personal,
House, Travel and Student Loans Etc. For more info Send in detailed loan
proposal
Loan Officer.

* Loan Offer
@ 2015-10-22  8:29 Tamara, Williams
From: Tamara, Williams @ 2015-10-22  8:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Do you need easy qualifying Business or personal loans from $5,000 - $50,000,000? Bad credit or Good credit, makes no difference with us. 3% of

applications are approved within 48 Hours. To apply, Get in touch with us via e-mail: j_howson.jonny@aol.com
Sincerely,

* Loan Offer
@ 2015-10-22  7:52 Tamara, Williams
From: Tamara, Williams @ 2015-10-22  7:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-10-22  7:05 Tamara, Williams
From: Tamara, Williams @ 2015-10-22  7:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-10-21  9:25 LOAN, OFFER
From: LOAN, OFFER @ 2015-10-21  9:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Apply for a quick and convenient loan to pay off bills and to start a new business or re-financing your projects at a cheapest interest rate of 3.5%. Do contact us today via: bricksfastloanfirminvestment@gmail.com

* LOAN OFFER
@ 2015-10-21  9:25 LOAN, OFFER
From: LOAN, OFFER @ 2015-10-21  9:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-10-21  9:03 LOAN, OFFER
From: LOAN, OFFER @ 2015-10-21  9:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-10-20 10:23 LOAN, OFFER
From: LOAN, OFFER @ 2015-10-20 10:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

From: LOAN, OFFER @ 2015-10-20 10:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-10-19 21:19 LOAN, OFFER
From: LOAN, OFFER @ 2015-10-19 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-10-19 21:18 LOAN, OFFER
From: LOAN, OFFER @ 2015-10-19 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-10-15 10:43 Loan, Offer
From: Loan, Offer @ 2015-10-15 10:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Contact us as we offer our finance service at a low and affordable interest rate for long and short cash term. Interested applicant should contact us for further acquisition procedures. Thanks as we remain obliged to render service to you; worldtrading1122@gmail.com

* Loan Offer
@ 2015-09-30  5:42 Loan, Offer
From: Loan, Offer @ 2015-09-30  5:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-09-30  5:41 Loan, Offer
From: Loan, Offer @ 2015-09-30  5:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-08-17 22:00 Mrs.harrieta
From: Mrs.harrieta @ 2015-08-17 22:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Do you need any kind of loan 3% Interest Rate or have you been rejected by your local bank due to bad Credit score?contact us for more information

* Loan Offer
@ 2015-08-06 11:14 Anthony, Bennett
From: Anthony, Bennett @ 2015-08-06 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Do you need a loan to pay your bills? If yes,contact US ON THIS EMAIL.( anthonybtts@yahoo.com ) with this following details...

(1) Full Name
(2)Loan Amount Needed
(3)Duration
(4) country
(5)Phone numbers

Await Your Response asap..
Tony

* LOAN OFFER
@ 2015-07-01  4:07 wenny_budi_p
From: wenny_budi_p @ 2015-07-01  4:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

 Hello, do you need a business or personal loan interest rate of 3%? If interested, kindly get back to us with the following information.
NAME OF BORROWER:
* COUNTRY:
* GENDER:
* OCCUPATION:
* MONTHLY INCOME:
* Loan Amount Required:
* Loan Duration:
* LOAN PURPOSE:
* PHONE NUMBERS:

* LOAN OFFER
@ 2015-06-30 21:00 wenny_budi_p
From: wenny_budi_p @ 2015-06-30 21:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-06-30 14:26 wenny_budi_p
From: wenny_budi_p @ 2015-06-30 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-06-30 14:10 wenny_budi_p
From: wenny_budi_p @ 2015-06-30 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-06-07 17:56 conleyelmar
From: conleyelmar @ 2015-06-07 17:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Do you need a loan to pay off your bills, start up a business We give out loan at affordable rate of 3%. For quick response provide the below information.

Name:
Amount:
Duration:
Country:
Age:
Address:
Mobile Number:

Regards.

* Loan Offer
@ 2015-05-27 18:52 Loan Offer
From: Loan Offer @ 2015-05-27 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Contact Email: info@ijaracunion.com

We Offer Loans as part of its welfare package is offering a floating loan at 2% interest rate without any collateral security, this is to help individuals and companies reach their financial objectives.

* Personal Loan (Unsecured)
* Business Loan (Unsecured)
* Debt Consolidation Loan
* Improve your home

Please, provide us with the following:
Full Name.......
Mobile..........
Country...........
Amount Needed........
Loan Duration:.........
Need For Loan Application......

All replies should be forwarded to E-mail: info@ijaracunion.com

As soon as we receive the application, Then we will process your Loan
application for approval

* LOAN OFFER
@ 2015-04-03  9:02 Ms Linda Jergins
From: Ms Linda Jergins @ 2015-04-03  9:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Do you need urgent loan?Please send your response to this e-mail(info@cloneinvestment.com)quick response.

* Loan Offer
@ 2015-02-25  1:07 stanley Clarke
From: stanley Clarke @ 2015-02-25  1:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I am stanley Clarke a private lender located in USA.I can help you with a loan you are looking for @ 3% interest rate,For Urgent Response Email: stanleyclarkeloan@gmail.com

stanley Clarke.
Email: stanleyclarkeloan@gmail.com
Telephone:(781)-369-5127

* LOAN OFFER
@ 2015-02-11 14:37 MR EVANS BENSON
From: MR EVANS BENSON @ 2015-02-11 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

Are you interested in getting a loan at an interest rate of 2%, you
are in need of loan for the transaction of business, car purchase,

If you are interested please contact us via email (Evansloanhome@hotmail.com
Best Regards,
Mr. Evans Benson
Loan Officer

* Loan Offer
@ 2015-01-27 13:04 Frank Moses
From: Frank Moses @ 2015-01-27 13:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I am Frank Moses a private lender located in USA.I can help you with a loan you are looking for @ 3% interest rate,For Urgent Response Email: frankloanmoses@gmail.com

Frank Moses.

From: Frank Moses @ 2015-01-27 13:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2014-07-12 14:48 Eric Donald
From: Eric Donald @ 2014-07-12 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I am Eric Donald a private lender located in USA.I can help you with a loan you are looking for @ 2% interest rate,For Urgent Response Email: ericdonaldloanoffer@gmail.com

Eric Donald.
Email: ericdonaldloanoffer@gmail.com
Telephone:(203)-307-0871

* Loan Offer
@ 2014-07-10 17:20 Terry Parker Loan Firm
From: Terry Parker Loan Firm @ 2014-07-10 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Do you need a loan at 3% interest rate? Revert back to us now with your details address, phone no,amount,duration

* LOAN OFFER
@ 2014-06-27  8:56 Stanley Clarke
From: Stanley Clarke @ 2014-06-27  8:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I am Stanley Clarke a private lender located in USA.I can help you with a loan you are looking for @ 3% interest rate,For Urgent Response Email: stanleyloanclarke@gmail.com

Stanley Clarke.

@ 2014-06-27  2:22 Peter Tracey
From: Peter Tracey @ 2014-06-27  2:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I am Peter Tracey a private lender located in USA.I can help you with a loan you are looking for @ 2% interest rate,For Urgent Response Email: peterstraceyloanusa@gmail.com

Peter Tracey
Email: peterstraceyloanusa@gmail.com
Telephone:408 713 0573

* LOAN OFFER
@ 2014-06-16  9:04 Mrs.Blessing Lee
From: Mrs.Blessing Lee @ 2014-06-16  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I am Mrs.Blessing Lee a certified and a registered loan lender i give out
loan of all kinds in a very fast and easy way, Home Loan, Student Loan,
Business Loan, Investor loan etc. I offer loan to every individuals,
firms, and company that are in need of financial assistance i in a low
interest rate of 3%.

I am offering you all to the best of my knowledge and to your satisfaction
any interested individuals, firms, and companies that are interested in
getting loan in my company should contact me asap via email:
blessing03.loans@gmail.com

you are to fill the required information below in order for us to proceed.

BORROWER'S DATE

1)Full Names:
2)Country:
3)Address:
4)State:
5)Sex:
6)Occupation:
8)Phone Number:
7)Loan Amount Needed:
8)Loan Duration:
9)Purpose Of Loan:

I will be looking Forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Mrs.Blessing Lee

* LOAN OFFER
@ 2014-06-12 19:22 Stanley Clarke
From: Stanley Clarke @ 2014-06-12 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2014-04-12 23:27 Mr.Robinson Dee
From: Mr.Robinson Dee @ 2014-04-12 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

DO YOU NEED A LOAN TO PAY OFF YOUR BILLS EMAIL robinsondeehm@hotmail.com

* LOAN OFFER
@ 2014-04-02  5:53 Frank Moses
From: Frank Moses @ 2014-04-02  5:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Frank Moses a private Lender offers a loan you are looking for @ 3% interest rate.For Urgent Response Email: frankloanmoses@gmail.com if interetsed.

Frank Moses.
Email: frankloanmoses@gmail.com
Telephone:(404)-662-5935

* LOAN OFFER
@ 2013-12-27 23:08 OZONE FINANCIAL HOUSE
From: OZONE FINANCIAL HOUSE @ 2013-12-27 23:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,

We are private investor and we give out Guarantee Business Loans,Automobile Purchase Loans,House Purchase Loans and other Personal Loans E.T.C  maximum with 4% .contact us: ozonefinancial-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org

Just fill this little form Below
Name:
Loan Amount:
Expected Repayment Duration:
Phone no:

Email : ozonefinancial-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org

Regards
Wilson John
Supervising Director

* LOAN OFFER
@ 2013-12-21  0:34 Mrs Yasmina Sawdou
From: Mrs Yasmina Sawdou @ 2013-12-21  0:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Mrs Yasmina Sawdou certify private loan lender at 2%
Are you looking for urgent loan to finance your project and pay off
your bills, Here is your opportunity to apply at Sawdou loan Firm,
I offer all types of loan Interested person must be honest,

Best Regards
Mrs Yasmina Sawdou
Managing Director.

* Loan Offer
@ 2013-12-12 11:30 Mrs. Lisa Joe
From: Mrs. Lisa Joe @ 2013-12-12 11:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Are you looking for a loan? You don't have to look that far. We give out loan ranging from $1000 to $500,000,000 Million Dollars, Euro and Pounds, all currency is available to individuals around the globe even with bad credit. To apply send application to us via larryfinancellc@gmail.com

1. Name
2. Address
3. Sex
4. Country
5. Loan Amount Needed & Duration

Regards,
Mrs. Lisa Joe.
Marketing

* LOAN OFFER
@ 2013-11-11 16:55 Kirkman Rainelle
From: Kirkman Rainelle @ 2013-11-11 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I am Kirkman L Rainelle a private lender located in California,i can help you with a loan you looking for @ 3% interest rate, Interested call or text (740)-625-1043. Email: kirkmanrainelleloan089@gmail.com

 Kirkman Rainelle
 Email: kirkmanrainelleloan089@gmail.com
 Telephone:(740)- 625-1043

* Loan Offer
@ 2013-10-29 15:25 Peter Moore
From: Peter Moore @ 2013-10-29 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello Everybody, I am Dr. Peter Moore from Money Mutual, a private legit and govt approved lender,i give loan with a low interest rate of 3% to everyone,i.e house loan,car loan,business loan,education loan e.t.c, you can contact me at Email: peterloan85@gmail.com

* Loan Offer
@ 2013-10-29 15:25 Peter Moore
From: Peter Moore @ 2013-10-29 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-10-28  7:35 LoanOffer
From: LoanOffer @ 2013-10-28  7:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

We offer Loan for 3% if you are interested do send details.contact Mr Tony Bowyer: coastalfinanceloanfirm@hotmail.com

* Loan Offer
@ 2013-10-27 11:57 Jackson morrison
From: Jackson morrison @ 2013-10-27 11:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,

  Are you in need of financial assistance? Have you
thought of obtaining a loan? Probably you have been
turned down by your local banks in quest of getting a
loan. Search no further, we are currently offering
long and short term loans to the public at large. We
can help you with a loan at a very low interest rate.
Contact us now via: jacksonmorrisonloanfirms@gmail.com

Full Name……..
Sex…………..
Age………….
Marital status.......
Phone Number….
Country……….
Occupation.......
Amount Needed …
Loan Duration….
Monthly Income….
Purpose.........

  Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regard.

Mr Jackson Morrison

* LOAN OFFER.
@ 2013-10-10 12:53 tenger
From: tenger @ 2013-10-10 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Apply for loan at 3% interest rate. Contact us with your requirement via Email; tenger.g@mail.com, for more information. Try us and be convinced.

* LOAN OFFER.
@ 2013-10-10 12:53 tenger
From: tenger @ 2013-10-10 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

From: tenger @ 2013-10-10 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

From: tenger @ 2013-10-10 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-10-10  5:19 info
From: info @ 2013-10-10  5:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

We are European Loan service,Do you need a Loan,contact Via
(europanloan@foxmail.com)

* LOAN OFFER
@ 2013-10-10  5:19 ` info-B/4CBfimmxE

From: info @ 2013-10-10  5:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-10-04  7:02 005
From: 005 @ 2013-10-04  7:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

 Do You need  Business Loan or Personal if Yes?Name,Amount,Country,Loan Durations,Phone Number Email;changloanoffer@vip.se.com

* LOAN OFFER
@ 2013-10-01  6:48 Mary Loan
From: Mary Loan @ 2013-10-01  6:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

DO YOU NEED A LOAN AT 2% INTEREST RATE? IF YES REPLY US FOR MORE DETAILS.

* loan offer
@ 2013-09-01 16:03 Darren Watson
From: Darren Watson @ 2013-09-01 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Are you in need of a loan? if yes contact us with the following  information
fill out the information in the application below:

Name: ........................
Contact address: ..................
Phone: ............................
Country: ............................
Loan Amount Needed: ............
Monthly income ................
Loan Duration: ....................
Sex: ..............................

Email:darrenwatsonhomeltd@yahoo.com

Regards,
Darren Watson

* loan offer
@ 2013-09-01 10:13 Sec Loan Firm Pvt.Ltd
From: Sec Loan Firm Pvt.Ltd @ 2013-09-01 10:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,

Do you need a personal or business loan without stress and quick approval?
If yes, contact us today as we are currently offering loans at superb
interest rate. Our loan is secured and safe, our customers happiness is
our strength.For more information and Application,we offer loan from the
range of $5,000 to $500,000,000 and also mainly in any currency USD, CAD,
KWD, OMR, SGD, GBP, AUD, MYRð INR

Sincerely,
Mrs Lina Vija.

SEC capitals Inc.
Public Relations Officer.

This email was sent using IPB Webmail http://mail.ipb.ac.id/.
Bogor Agricultural University http://www.ipb.ac.id/

* LOAN OFFER.
@ 2013-07-12 10:50 tenger
From: tenger @ 2013-07-12 10:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Apply for loan at 3% interest rate. Contact us with your requirement via Email; tenger.group@mail.com, for more information. Try us and be convinced

* LOAN OFFER.
@ 2013-07-12 10:50 tenger
From: tenger @ 2013-07-12 10:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-07-12 10:49 tenger
From: tenger @ 2013-07-12 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

From: tenger @ 2013-07-12 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-07-12 10:24 tenger
From: tenger @ 2013-07-12 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

From: tenger @ 2013-07-12 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-05-26  0:15 Dr. Ken Oboute
From: Dr. Ken Oboute @ 2013-05-26  0:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Hello

We can help you with the loan. We are registered and approved loan
lending
company, we offer all kinds of loan at low interest rate of 4%, your
satisfaction is our pride and we are committed to serve you better. Do
not
hesitate if you are interested in taking loan, contact us now via
email:
backpagefinance@wss-id.org

Thanks

Dr. Ken Oboute

* RE: LOAN OFFER
@ 2013-05-13 17:16 Ocean Finance
From: Ocean Finance @ 2013-05-13 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ocean Finance loan company offers you fast and easy loan at 2% and 25 years
payback duration. For details e-mail: oceanleadingloanservice@gmail.com

* loan offer
@ 2013-03-25 18:27 Sec Loan Firm
From: Sec Loan Firm @ 2013-03-25 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-03-25 18:21 Sec Loan Firm
From: Sec Loan Firm @ 2013-03-25 18:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-03-25 18:11 Sec Loan Firm
From: Sec Loan Firm @ 2013-03-25 18:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-02-06 11:34 Sec Loan Firm
From: Sec Loan Firm @ 2013-02-06 11:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-12-08  1:36 SEC Capitals Loan
From: SEC Capitals Loan @ 2012-12-08  1:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: SEC Capitals Loan @ 2012-12-08  1:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: SEC Capitals Loan @ 2012-12-08  1:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: SEC Capitals Loan @ 2012-12-08  1:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: SEC Capitals Loan @ 2012-12-08  1:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-12-08  1:27 SEC Capitals Loan
From: SEC Capitals Loan @ 2012-12-08  1:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2012-12-08  0:49 SEC Capitals Loan
From: SEC Capitals Loan @ 2012-12-08  0:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-12-07  9:40 SEC Capitals Loan
From: SEC Capitals Loan @ 2012-12-07  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-12-07  9:29 SEC Capitals Loan
From: SEC Capitals Loan @ 2012-12-07  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: SEC Capitals Loan @ 2012-12-07  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: SEC Capitals Loan @ 2012-12-07  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: SEC Capitals Loan @ 2012-12-07  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: SEC Capitals Loan @ 2012-12-07  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-12-07  9:23 SEC Capitals Loan
From: SEC Capitals Loan @ 2012-12-07  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2012-07-13  6:41 INDIA LOAN COMPANY
From: INDIA LOAN COMPANY @ 2012-07-13  6:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-scsi

Contact Us For Loan Now

* Loan Offer
@ 2012-01-26  2:54 clark.khadige1
From: clark.khadige1 @ 2012-01-26  2:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Customer,

Loan Solution Team, help you to change the way you live.Arranging a loan with us is
simple and straight forward,loans from any amount to $5,000 to $2,000,000.00 over 5 to
30 years.we make the process convenient and fast.Our interest rate is 3% APR Typical
variable and this means that all of our clients pay this rate.
FULL NAMES:
COUNTRY:
AGE:
MONTHLY INCOME:
OCCUPATION:
PHONE NUMBER:
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
AMOUNT NEEDED
LOAN DURATION/PERIOD:
PURPOSE OF LOAN:
Email:loan_solution200@live.com
Mrs.Terry Clerk

* LOAN OFFER
@ 2012-01-09 12:30 Paula Mezger
From: Paula Mezger @ 2012-01-09 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Unique Loan Solutions offers loan at 0.5%. Apply now with Your

Full Name:
Country of Residence:
Phone Number:
Loan Amount:

Note: We only lend from $5,000.00 USD to $100,000,000.00 USD

Email(uniqueloan_solu@bitscn.net)

* Loan Offer.
@ 2011-07-07 23:59 Wilon Albert
From: Wilon Albert @ 2011-07-07 23:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Loan Offer
Do you need a loan?
Arrangements to Borrow up to $10,000,000.00
Choose between 1 to 25 years repayment period.
Choose between monthly and annual repayment plan
Flexible loan terms and conditions.

All these plans and more on contacting us.
Please apply by sending your email to the
contact below.

Agent Name:  DEXTER SMITH
Agent Email: wilsonabertloanfirm@yahoo.com

Regards
Online Sec
Management

* Loan Offer
@ 2011-06-02 10:38 Private Loan
From: Private Loan @ 2011-06-02 10:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Are you in need of loan? Here is an opportunity for your financial advancement.
We open to the public a loan of two percent (2%) fixed interest rate yearly. Our
offer ranges from $5,000.00 min to $100,000,000.00 max. Send in the following
informations if you are interested.

Name..... ..................

Amount needed................

Duration........................

Phone Number....................

Regards,
P. Loan.

* Loan Offer
@ 2010-09-30 12:32 Williams Keith Loan Investment
From: Williams Keith Loan Investment @ 2010-09-30 12:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Loan offer if Interested,contact us with your application information below:
Full Name:,Address:,State:,Country:,Loan Amount Needed:
Duration(Tenure of Payback):,Occupation:,Telephone/Cell Phone:

Yours Sincerely,
Williams Keith

Williams Keith Loan Investment
email: willkeith002@gmail.com

* Loan Offer
@ 2010-09-17  5:49 Kristin Georgy
From: Kristin Georgy @ 2010-09-17  5:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello, I am Mr.Chris Preston,General Consultant (DIAMOND FINANCE
SERVICE) a private Loan lender and a cooperate financial body for
real estate and any kinds of business financing. We also offer Loans
to individuals, Firms and cooperate bodies at 3% interest rate
We offer any kind of loans.

If interested contact us with the following details
via email below:

Full Name:...............................
Location:.................................
Sex......................................
Marital status:...........................
country...................................
Phone / Fax:.............................
Amount Needed:..............( We pay in USD ).
Contact E-mail:...........................
Occupation:..............................
Purpose  Of  Loan........................
Loan Duration ...........................

Email: privateloanlender@w.cn
Mr.Chris Preston.
General Consultant
DIAMOND FINANCE SERVICE.
Email: privateloanlender@w.cn

This mail was sent through http://webmail.uni-jena.de

* Loan Offer
@ 2010-08-17  1:53 Global Springer Link Finance Investments
From: Global Springer Link Finance Investments @ 2010-08-17  1:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

• Arrangements to Borrow up to $50,000,000.00 * Flexible loan terms and
conditions. *Interest rates as low as 3%. *Choose between 1 to 35 years
repayment period requirement are: Name: Address: Amount needed: Loan
duration: Personal Number:
Regards
Mr. Terry Louder

@ 2010-08-02 23:21 P.M.L
From: P.M.L @ 2010-08-02 23:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pmlender.com

We offer loan at cheap rate, they say opprtunity does not knock twice.But with our loan firm, you can get the cheapest loan at a low
percentage rate of 2% yearly from $5,000.00 Min. To $10 000 000.00 Max.Contact us via email if you are interested with the following details
NAME:
PHONE:
LOAN DURATION:
ADDRESS:
AMOUNT:
Private Fund Loan Inc

Mrs.Hannah Stone

* Loan Offer
@ 2010-05-13 18:04 global loan company
From: global loan company @ 2010-05-13 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Medicos Financiers is offering  loans for business, education and other forms
of financial purposes at a minimized interest rate of 2%. If interested,
please fill the loan application requirements below and specify on the amount
you need in US Dollar($).
Borrowers` Data Form,,,,Your Name: Your Country: Your Address: Your Age: Your
Fax Number: mobile Number: Office Number: Your Occupation: Sex: Monthly
Income: Amount Needed: Loan duration

* Loan Offer
@ 2010-03-24 15:54 global loan company
From: global loan company @ 2010-03-24 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

contact us for 2% interest rate loan.

* loan offer
@ 2010-03-20 19:15 global loan company
From: global loan company @ 2010-03-20 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-03-20 11:49 come
From: come @ 2010-03-20 11:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

We are currently offering loan, ranges from $10,000USD
to (infinity. Terms and conditions apply)
Apply now.

* Loan Offer
@ 2010-02-18 10:10 Cesar Augusto
From: Cesar Augusto @ 2010-02-18 10:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Cesar Augusto of Cesar Augusto® Corporation.
We give out loans to business people and individuals for just 3% interest
rate.We give out local and international loan via account transfer to
qualified
borrowers.

If you are interested in getting loan from our company,contact us with the
following details to help us send you our loan terms and repayment Plan.

===========================
FIRST NAME:...........
LAST NAME:.......
ADDRESS:................
COUNTRY:..............
PHONE NUMBER:.........
FAX NUMBER: ...........
OCCUPATION:...........
MONTHLY INCOME...........
AGE:...............
LOAN AMOUNT NEEDED:.......
LOAN DURATION:........
=============================
   Mode of Payment:
* Payment by bank to bank transfer
=============================

Regards,
Cesar Augusto.
Email: cesaraugusto@qatar.io

believed to be clean.

From: Cesar Augusto @ 2010-02-18 10:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-02-15 11:58 Orbit Finance And Loan Ltd
From: Orbit Finance And Loan Ltd @ 2010-02-15 11:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day,

I am Dr James W. Foster in United Kingdom.

Do you have bad credit?

Do you want to upgrade your business?

I give loans to both private and public organizations at very low and
considerable interestrates.For more information you could contact me at my
email address below: orbitfinanceltd09@mail2uk.com

Regards,
Dr James W. Foster

* loan offer
@ 2010-01-20 13:20 global loan company
From: global loan company @ 2010-01-20 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

We offer loan at 2% interest rate,
if interested contact for more info.

* loan offer
@ 2010-01-20 13:10 global loan company
From: global loan company @ 2010-01-20 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-01-20 13:09 global loan company
From: global loan company @ 2010-01-20 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-01-13 17:10 info
From: info @ 2010-01-13 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Get a loan from our company at 3% rate for more detail contact us with your data,Name,Address,Phone Number,Loan Amount Needed,Loan Duration,Age,Sex,country.contact us now at:j.m.c_agency11@9.cn

* loan offer
@ 2009-11-09 17:24 andrea james
From: andrea james @ 2009-11-09 17:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sh

@ 2009-09-17 21:58 global loan company
From: global loan company @ 2009-09-17 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-09-14 21:29 global loan company
From: global loan company @ 2009-09-14 21:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: global loan company @ 2009-09-14 21:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-09-02 14:12 global loan company
From: global loan company @ 2009-09-02 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2008-05-11  5:11 Carlous Zenn
From: Carlous Zenn @ 2008-05-11  5:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

CARLOUS-ZENN LOAN AGENCY
211 Woolwich New Road, London SE7 7AR
Tel: +44(0)7024044470
          +44(0)7024044473
Fax: +44(0)8709743006
20 mission Rd, Benin city, Edo state,311115,Nigeria
Tel: +2348068374755

Dear potential customer,
I am Mr. Carlous Zenn and I am a registered and legitimate private lender and
have been in the field of finance for over twenty years.
Located in UK and branches in the heart Of Africa, Carlous Zenn Loan Agency is
devoted to providing long and short term loans to individuals in need
of a loan.
I  provide financial assistance a (Loans) at low-interest rate. I have
given out
loans to various people from different parts of the world to help them solve
their problems. I also give loans to help any organization or corporate bodies
and also for people who want to start their own business or already have a
business and you need an extension, I can help you get the loan.
    I do not care about their financial situation, or if you have been turned
down by your bank, all are concerned about their financial freedom.
The process of loan application is also fast and once the loan is approved can
get the loan amount in the shortest possible time.
Even if you have no collateral to present, you can still apply for the  loan..
The loan are of low interest rate of 3% PA
My terms are mild and the procurement process is fast.
Best wishes as you proceed in this application.
For more details on how to apply for this loan, please contact the application
section of oue website with the following details:
email: carlousloans@yahoo.com
UK Tel: +44(0)7024044470
Fax: +44(0)8709743006
Nig. Tel: +2348068374755
Regards
Mr. Carlous Zenn

* Loan Offer
@ 2008-05-11  5:11 Carlous Zenn
From: Carlous Zenn @ 2008-05-11  5:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2008-04-30  3:33 Mrs.Deborah Clarks
From: Mrs.Deborah Clarks  @ 2008-04-30  3:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

BORROWERS DATA FORM
1)YOUR NAME.........................................
2)YOUR COUNTRY...................................
3)YOUR OCCUPATION.............................
4)YOUR MARITAL STATUS......................

Thanks for your co-operation
Mrs.Deborah Clark
Your loan will be transfered to you,depending on your early response.