Hello, Thank you for your continued work on this awesome filesystem. I just made a really stupid mistake and now I can’t seem to `mount`, `btrfs check`, or `btrfs rescue` my filesystem. I’m wondering (hoping) that there’s an easy fix. The filesystem size was 4606G (3.78T used), the parent block device was 5T, it was mounted read-write, and there was a `btrfs receive` operation running. I accidentally `lvresize`-d the parent block device to 4792 bytes (but probably 1M since that’s my PV extent size) instead of 4792G. I didn’t realize the mistake yet and ran `btrfs file resize max` which completed without printing any errors. Within a few minutes I `lvresized`-d the filesystem back to 5T and tried to `btrfs file resize max` it, but by that point it was mounted read-only. I `umount`-ed it and could no longer `mount` it. When I try (with or without `-o usebackuproot`), I get "wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/dm-2, missing codepage or helper program, or other error.” `btrfs rescue -b` prints "All supers are valid, no need to recover”. `btrfs version` prints "btrfs-progs v5.18.1” (I compiled it myself). Please see the attached files for the output of `btrfs check` and `btrfs inspect-internal dump-super`. I don’t have any other disks large enough for `btrfs recover` and I’d really like to avoid using `btrfs rescue chunk-recover` if possible. Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks, Alex Lieflander