From: "William Öling" <william@azirevpn.com>
To: wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com
Subject: Re: Production usage of Wireguard
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 13:57:03 +0100 (CET)	[thread overview]

Hello,

We run WireGuard in production for a sizable user base. We've had no proble=
ms with it at all so far. However, we'd like to create problems as a means =
of finding any latent bugs, so yesterday we opened up our service for free,=
 so we can get more people toasting our servers.

Check out https://www.azirevpn.com/wireguard if anybody wants to put some b=
andwidth through our pipes.

Br,
William, AzireVPN