All of lore.kernel.org
From: Bagas Sanjaya <bagasdotme@gmail.com>
To: Marcus Seyfarth <m.seyfarth@gmail.com>
Cc: Peter Huewe <peterhuewe@gmx.de>,
	Jarkko Sakkinen <jarkko@kernel.org>,
	Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@ziepe.ca>,
	Luis Chamberlain <mcgrof@kernel.org>,
	Russ Weight <russell.h.weight@intel.com>,
	Linux Regressions <regressions@lists.linux.dev>,
	Linux Integrity <linux-integrity@vger.kernel.org>,
	"Linux regression tracking (Thorsten Leemhuis)"
	<regressions@leemhuis.info>
Subject: Re: Slow boot and shutdown/reboot problems with 6.5.0+
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 21:00:49 +0700	[thread overview]

On 07/09/2023 20:56, Marcus Seyfarth wrote:
> As to bisecting: Unfortunately I cannot afford the time right now to bisect this further as the system is used in production and already did invest a lot of time without success into it. Hopefully someone else can find the root cause of the problem. My systemd version is: 254.1, and I also use dbus 1.14.10 and dbus-broker 33.r35.g2220a84 which was configured with -D linux-4-17=true.

[also Cc: Thorsten]

To Thorsten: It looks like the reporter can neither bisect nor
test the mainline since he only has production machine instead.
What can I (and the reporter do) in this case?

Thanks.

--
An old man doll... just what I always wanted! - Clara