* [yocto] Enaable to add binary in /usr/bin using .bb file
@ 2020-11-19  7:43 NIKHIL PATIL
From: NIKHIL PATIL @ 2020-11-19  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi ,
    I want to add binary in /usr/bin , for these i made own .bb file (
obexpushtest.bb),      When i am compiling obexpushtest package separately
that time it is compiling fine  , but when i am adding obexpushtest in
local.conf as a IMAGE_INSTALL , i am getting error.

## Error :-

/data/nikhil/inti_dmsv/yocto_build/build/tmp/work/intel_corei7_64-poky-linux/core-image-intel/1.0-r0/oe-rootfs-repo
Last metadata expiration check: 0:00:01 ago on Thu 19 Nov 2020 05:57:19 AM
UTC.
No match for argument: obexpushtest
Error: Unable to find a match

## obexpushtest.bb file :-

    # file recipes-kernel/linux-firmware/linux-firmware_%.bbappend
SUMMARY = "tset_mount example"
SECTION = "test_mount"
LICENSE = "MIT"
LIC_FILES_CHKSUM =
"file://${COMMON_LICENSE_DIR}/MIT;md5=0835ade698e0bcf8506ecda2f7b4f302"

S = "${WORKDIR}"

SRC_URI += "file://obexpushd"

INSANE_SKIP_${PN} = "ldflags"
INHIBIT_PACKAGE_DEBUG_SPLIT = "1"
INHIBIT_PACKAGE_STRIP = "1"

do_install_append () {
        install -d ${D}/${bindir}
        install -m 0644 ${WORKDIR}/obexpushd ${D}/${bindir}
        cp ${WORKDIR}/obexpushd ${D}/${bindir}
}

# NOTE: Use "=+" instead of "+=". Otherwise, the file is placed into the
linux-firmware package.
PACKAGES =+ "${PN}-example"
FILES_${PN}-example = "/usr/bin/obexpushd"

* Re: [yocto] Enaable to add binary in /usr/bin using .bb file
       [not found]       ` <1648EA3F963FB36F.4882@lists.yoctoproject.org>
                           ` (17 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-11-19 14:44         ` NIKHIL PATIL
From: NIKHIL PATIL @ 2020-11-19 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi ,
  for these issue we got solution ,
   obexpushd binary interpreter is on /lib64  folder ,   but in our
custom image /lib64 support is not there .
   so we are trying to add lib64 support for our custom image .

   For sato image by default it is taking lib64 support , so it work there.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 6:30 PM NIKHIL PATIL via lists.yoctoproject.org
<nikhilvp29=gmail.com@lists.yoctoproject.org> wrote:

> Hi ,
>    Thank You very much , we are able to copy obexpushd to /usr/bin using
> .bb file.
>
>   I have one more dout ;
> 1)  We created our own custom image (*bitbake core-image-xxxx*) , after
> flashing image to board . when we run *obexpushd binary  *it shows as
> follows :-
>
> root@intel-corei7-64:~#
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# obexpushd
> -sh: /usr/bin/obexpushd: No such file or directory
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# cd /usr/bin
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin# ls | grep obexpush
> obexpushd
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin#
>
> Even though binary is there it shows no such file or directory.
>
> 2) But when we are flashing a sato image (*bitbake* *core-image-sato-sdk *)
> , that time *obexpushd* binary is working fine .
>
>     Why it is happening like these ?
>     Is there any permission related issue with custom image and sato image
> ?
>

> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 4:48 PM Quentin Schulz <
> quentin.schulz@streamunlimited.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 04:45:19PM +0530, NIKHIL PATIL wrote:
>> > Hi ,
>> >      Yours correct only , but the thing is we are taking*
>> binary(obexpushd)*
>> > from other source and only need to copy that binary into* /usr/bin* of
>> our
>> > platform(*intel board*).
>> >
>> >      Hence how we can achieve these using .bb file ? is there any sample
>> > example .
>> >

>> I gave you what you have to do in the previous mail. Remove the last two
>> lines of your bb file.
>>
>> If it does not work, give the full error logs and what you're trying to
>> achieve and what you have.
>>
>> Quentin

* Re: [yocto] Enaable to add binary in /usr/bin using .bb file
       [not found]       ` <1648EA3F963FB36F.4882@lists.yoctoproject.org>
                           ` (5 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-11-19 14:44         ` NIKHIL PATIL
                           ` (11 subsequent siblings)
From: NIKHIL PATIL @ 2020-11-19 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi ,
  for these issue we got solution ,
   obexpushd binary interpreter is on /lib64  folder ,   but in our
custom image /lib64 support is not there .
   so we are trying to add lib64 support for our custom image .

   For sato image by default it is taking lib64 support , so it work there.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 6:30 PM NIKHIL PATIL via lists.yoctoproject.org
<nikhilvp29=gmail.com@lists.yoctoproject.org> wrote:

> Hi ,
>    Thank You very much , we are able to copy obexpushd to /usr/bin using
> .bb file.
>
>   I have one more dout ;
> 1)  We created our own custom image (*bitbake core-image-xxxx*) , after
> flashing image to board . when we run *obexpushd binary  *it shows as
> follows :-
>
> root@intel-corei7-64:~#
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# obexpushd
> -sh: /usr/bin/obexpushd: No such file or directory
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# cd /usr/bin
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin# ls | grep obexpush
> obexpushd
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin#
>
> Even though binary is there it shows no such file or directory.
>
> 2) But when we are flashing a sato image (*bitbake* *core-image-sato-sdk *)
> , that time *obexpushd* binary is working fine .
>
>     Why it is happening like these ?
>     Is there any permission related issue with custom image and sato image
> ?
>

> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 4:48 PM Quentin Schulz <
> quentin.schulz@streamunlimited.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 04:45:19PM +0530, NIKHIL PATIL wrote:
>> > Hi ,
>> >      Yours correct only , but the thing is we are taking*
>> binary(obexpushd)*
>> > from other source and only need to copy that binary into* /usr/bin* of
>> our
>> > platform(*intel board*).
>> >
>> >      Hence how we can achieve these using .bb file ? is there any sample
>> > example .
>> >

>> I gave you what you have to do in the previous mail. Remove the last two
>> lines of your bb file.
>>
>> If it does not work, give the full error logs and what you're trying to
>> achieve and what you have.
>>
>> Quentin

* Re: [yocto] Enaable to add binary in /usr/bin using .bb file
       [not found]       ` <1648EA3F963FB36F.4882@lists.yoctoproject.org>
                           ` (13 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-11-19 14:44         ` NIKHIL PATIL
                           ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: NIKHIL PATIL @ 2020-11-19 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi ,
  for these issue we got solution ,
   obexpushd binary interpreter is on /lib64  folder ,   but in our
custom image /lib64 support is not there .
   so we are trying to add lib64 support for our custom image .

   For sato image by default it is taking lib64 support , so it work there.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 6:30 PM NIKHIL PATIL via lists.yoctoproject.org
<nikhilvp29=gmail.com@lists.yoctoproject.org> wrote:

> Hi ,
>    Thank You very much , we are able to copy obexpushd to /usr/bin using
> .bb file.
>
>   I have one more dout ;
> 1)  We created our own custom image (*bitbake core-image-xxxx*) , after
> flashing image to board . when we run *obexpushd binary  *it shows as
> follows :-
>
> root@intel-corei7-64:~#
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# obexpushd
> -sh: /usr/bin/obexpushd: No such file or directory
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# cd /usr/bin
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin# ls | grep obexpush
> obexpushd
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin#
>
> Even though binary is there it shows no such file or directory.
>
> 2) But when we are flashing a sato image (*bitbake* *core-image-sato-sdk *)
> , that time *obexpushd* binary is working fine .
>
>     Why it is happening like these ?
>     Is there any permission related issue with custom image and sato image
> ?
>

> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 4:48 PM Quentin Schulz <
> quentin.schulz@streamunlimited.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 04:45:19PM +0530, NIKHIL PATIL wrote:
>> > Hi ,
>> >      Yours correct only , but the thing is we are taking*
>> binary(obexpushd)*
>> > from other source and only need to copy that binary into* /usr/bin* of
>> our
>> > platform(*intel board*).
>> >
>> >      Hence how we can achieve these using .bb file ? is there any sample
>> > example .
>> >

>> I gave you what you have to do in the previous mail. Remove the last two
>> lines of your bb file.
>>
>> If it does not work, give the full error logs and what you're trying to
>> achieve and what you have.
>>
>> Quentin

* Re: [yocto] Enaable to add binary in /usr/bin using .bb file
       [not found]       ` <1648EA3F963FB36F.4882@lists.yoctoproject.org>
                           ` (8 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-11-19 14:44         ` NIKHIL PATIL
                           ` (8 subsequent siblings)
From: NIKHIL PATIL @ 2020-11-19 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi ,
  for these issue we got solution ,
   obexpushd binary interpreter is on /lib64  folder ,   but in our
custom image /lib64 support is not there .
   so we are trying to add lib64 support for our custom image .

   For sato image by default it is taking lib64 support , so it work there.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 6:30 PM NIKHIL PATIL via lists.yoctoproject.org
<nikhilvp29=gmail.com@lists.yoctoproject.org> wrote:

> Hi ,
>    Thank You very much , we are able to copy obexpushd to /usr/bin using
> .bb file.
>
>   I have one more dout ;
> 1)  We created our own custom image (*bitbake core-image-xxxx*) , after
> flashing image to board . when we run *obexpushd binary  *it shows as
> follows :-
>
> root@intel-corei7-64:~#
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# obexpushd
> -sh: /usr/bin/obexpushd: No such file or directory
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# cd /usr/bin
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin# ls | grep obexpush
> obexpushd
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin#
>
> Even though binary is there it shows no such file or directory.
>
> 2) But when we are flashing a sato image (*bitbake* *core-image-sato-sdk *)
> , that time *obexpushd* binary is working fine .
>
>     Why it is happening like these ?
>     Is there any permission related issue with custom image and sato image
> ?
>

> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 4:48 PM Quentin Schulz <
> quentin.schulz@streamunlimited.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 04:45:19PM +0530, NIKHIL PATIL wrote:
>> > Hi ,
>> >      Yours correct only , but the thing is we are taking*
>> binary(obexpushd)*
>> > from other source and only need to copy that binary into* /usr/bin* of
>> our
>> > platform(*intel board*).
>> >
>> >      Hence how we can achieve these using .bb file ? is there any sample
>> > example .
>> >

>> I gave you what you have to do in the previous mail. Remove the last two
>> lines of your bb file.
>>
>> If it does not work, give the full error logs and what you're trying to
>> achieve and what you have.
>>
>> Quentin

* Re: [yocto] Enaable to add binary in /usr/bin using .bb file
       [not found]       ` <1648EA3F963FB36F.4882@lists.yoctoproject.org>
@ 2020-11-19 14:44         ` NIKHIL PATIL
                           ` (17 subsequent siblings)
From: NIKHIL PATIL @ 2020-11-19 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi ,
  for these issue we got solution ,
   obexpushd binary interpreter is on /lib64  folder ,   but in our
custom image /lib64 support is not there .
   so we are trying to add lib64 support for our custom image .

   For sato image by default it is taking lib64 support , so it work there.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 6:30 PM NIKHIL PATIL via lists.yoctoproject.org
<nikhilvp29=gmail.com@lists.yoctoproject.org> wrote:

> Hi ,
>    Thank You very much , we are able to copy obexpushd to /usr/bin using
> .bb file.
>
>   I have one more dout ;
> 1)  We created our own custom image (*bitbake core-image-xxxx*) , after
> flashing image to board . when we run *obexpushd binary  *it shows as
> follows :-
>
> root@intel-corei7-64:~#
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# obexpushd
> -sh: /usr/bin/obexpushd: No such file or directory
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# cd /usr/bin
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin# ls | grep obexpush
> obexpushd
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin#
>
> Even though binary is there it shows no such file or directory.
>
> 2) But when we are flashing a sato image (*bitbake* *core-image-sato-sdk *)
> , that time *obexpushd* binary is working fine .
>
>     Why it is happening like these ?
>     Is there any permission related issue with custom image and sato image
> ?
>

> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 4:48 PM Quentin Schulz <
> quentin.schulz@streamunlimited.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 04:45:19PM +0530, NIKHIL PATIL wrote:
>> > Hi ,
>> >      Yours correct only , but the thing is we are taking*
>> binary(obexpushd)*
>> > from other source and only need to copy that binary into* /usr/bin* of
>> our
>> > platform(*intel board*).
>> >
>> >      Hence how we can achieve these using .bb file ? is there any sample
>> > example .
>> >

>> I gave you what you have to do in the previous mail. Remove the last two
>> lines of your bb file.
>>
>> If it does not work, give the full error logs and what you're trying to
>> achieve and what you have.
>>
>> Quentin

* Re: [yocto] Enaable to add binary in /usr/bin using .bb file
       [not found]       ` <1648EA3F963FB36F.4882@lists.yoctoproject.org>
                           ` (16 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-11-19 14:44         ` NIKHIL PATIL
From: NIKHIL PATIL @ 2020-11-19 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi ,
  for these issue we got solution ,
   obexpushd binary interpreter is on /lib64  folder ,   but in our
custom image /lib64 support is not there .
   so we are trying to add lib64 support for our custom image .

   For sato image by default it is taking lib64 support , so it work there.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 6:30 PM NIKHIL PATIL via lists.yoctoproject.org
<nikhilvp29=gmail.com@lists.yoctoproject.org> wrote:

> Hi ,
>    Thank You very much , we are able to copy obexpushd to /usr/bin using
> .bb file.
>
>   I have one more dout ;
> 1)  We created our own custom image (*bitbake core-image-xxxx*) , after
> flashing image to board . when we run *obexpushd binary  *it shows as
> follows :-
>
> root@intel-corei7-64:~#
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# obexpushd
> -sh: /usr/bin/obexpushd: No such file or directory
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# cd /usr/bin
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin# ls | grep obexpush
> obexpushd
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin#
>
> Even though binary is there it shows no such file or directory.
>
> 2) But when we are flashing a sato image (*bitbake* *core-image-sato-sdk *)
> , that time *obexpushd* binary is working fine .
>
>     Why it is happening like these ?
>     Is there any permission related issue with custom image and sato image
> ?
>

> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 4:48 PM Quentin Schulz <
> quentin.schulz@streamunlimited.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 04:45:19PM +0530, NIKHIL PATIL wrote:
>> > Hi ,
>> >      Yours correct only , but the thing is we are taking*
>> binary(obexpushd)*
>> > from other source and only need to copy that binary into* /usr/bin* of
>> our
>> > platform(*intel board*).
>> >
>> >      Hence how we can achieve these using .bb file ? is there any sample
>> > example .
>> >

>> I gave you what you have to do in the previous mail. Remove the last two
>> lines of your bb file.
>>
>> If it does not work, give the full error logs and what you're trying to
>> achieve and what you have.
>>
>> Quentin

* Re: [yocto] Enaable to add binary in /usr/bin using .bb file
       [not found]       ` <1648EA3F963FB36F.4882@lists.yoctoproject.org>
                           ` (10 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-11-19 14:44         ` NIKHIL PATIL
                           ` (6 subsequent siblings)
From: NIKHIL PATIL @ 2020-11-19 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi ,
  for these issue we got solution ,
   obexpushd binary interpreter is on /lib64  folder ,   but in our
custom image /lib64 support is not there .
   so we are trying to add lib64 support for our custom image .

   For sato image by default it is taking lib64 support , so it work there.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 6:30 PM NIKHIL PATIL via lists.yoctoproject.org
<nikhilvp29=gmail.com@lists.yoctoproject.org> wrote:

> Hi ,
>    Thank You very much , we are able to copy obexpushd to /usr/bin using
> .bb file.
>
>   I have one more dout ;
> 1)  We created our own custom image (*bitbake core-image-xxxx*) , after
> flashing image to board . when we run *obexpushd binary  *it shows as
> follows :-
>
> root@intel-corei7-64:~#
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# obexpushd
> -sh: /usr/bin/obexpushd: No such file or directory
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# cd /usr/bin
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin# ls | grep obexpush
> obexpushd
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin#
>
> Even though binary is there it shows no such file or directory.
>
> 2) But when we are flashing a sato image (*bitbake* *core-image-sato-sdk *)
> , that time *obexpushd* binary is working fine .
>
>     Why it is happening like these ?
>     Is there any permission related issue with custom image and sato image
> ?
>

> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 4:48 PM Quentin Schulz <
> quentin.schulz@streamunlimited.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 04:45:19PM +0530, NIKHIL PATIL wrote:
>> > Hi ,
>> >      Yours correct only , but the thing is we are taking*
>> binary(obexpushd)*
>> > from other source and only need to copy that binary into* /usr/bin* of
>> our
>> > platform(*intel board*).
>> >
>> >      Hence how we can achieve these using .bb file ? is there any sample
>> > example .
>> >

>> I gave you what you have to do in the previous mail. Remove the last two
>> lines of your bb file.
>>
>> If it does not work, give the full error logs and what you're trying to
>> achieve and what you have.
>>
>> Quentin

* Re: [yocto] Enaable to add binary in /usr/bin using .bb file
       [not found]       ` <1648EA3F963FB36F.4882@lists.yoctoproject.org>
                           ` (15 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-11-19 14:44         ` NIKHIL PATIL
From: NIKHIL PATIL @ 2020-11-19 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi ,
  for these issue we got solution ,
   obexpushd binary interpreter is on /lib64  folder ,   but in our
custom image /lib64 support is not there .
   so we are trying to add lib64 support for our custom image .

   For sato image by default it is taking lib64 support , so it work there.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 6:30 PM NIKHIL PATIL via lists.yoctoproject.org
<nikhilvp29=gmail.com@lists.yoctoproject.org> wrote:

> Hi ,
>    Thank You very much , we are able to copy obexpushd to /usr/bin using
> .bb file.
>
>   I have one more dout ;
> 1)  We created our own custom image (*bitbake core-image-xxxx*) , after
> flashing image to board . when we run *obexpushd binary  *it shows as
> follows :-
>
> root@intel-corei7-64:~#
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# obexpushd
> -sh: /usr/bin/obexpushd: No such file or directory
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# cd /usr/bin
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin# ls | grep obexpush
> obexpushd
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin#
>
> Even though binary is there it shows no such file or directory.
>
> 2) But when we are flashing a sato image (*bitbake* *core-image-sato-sdk *)
> , that time *obexpushd* binary is working fine .
>
>     Why it is happening like these ?
>     Is there any permission related issue with custom image and sato image
> ?
>

> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 4:48 PM Quentin Schulz <
> quentin.schulz@streamunlimited.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 04:45:19PM +0530, NIKHIL PATIL wrote:
>> > Hi ,
>> >      Yours correct only , but the thing is we are taking*
>> binary(obexpushd)*
>> > from other source and only need to copy that binary into* /usr/bin* of
>> our
>> > platform(*intel board*).
>> >
>> >      Hence how we can achieve these using .bb file ? is there any sample
>> > example .
>> >

>> I gave you what you have to do in the previous mail. Remove the last two
>> lines of your bb file.
>>
>> If it does not work, give the full error logs and what you're trying to
>> achieve and what you have.
>>
>> Quentin

* Re: [yocto] Enaable to add binary in /usr/bin using .bb file
       [not found]       ` <1648EA3F963FB36F.4882@lists.yoctoproject.org>
                           ` (4 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-11-19 14:44         ` NIKHIL PATIL
                           ` (12 subsequent siblings)
From: NIKHIL PATIL @ 2020-11-19 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi ,
  for these issue we got solution ,
   obexpushd binary interpreter is on /lib64  folder ,   but in our
custom image /lib64 support is not there .
   so we are trying to add lib64 support for our custom image .

   For sato image by default it is taking lib64 support , so it work there.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 6:30 PM NIKHIL PATIL via lists.yoctoproject.org
<nikhilvp29=gmail.com@lists.yoctoproject.org> wrote:

> Hi ,
>    Thank You very much , we are able to copy obexpushd to /usr/bin using
> .bb file.
>
>   I have one more dout ;
> 1)  We created our own custom image (*bitbake core-image-xxxx*) , after
> flashing image to board . when we run *obexpushd binary  *it shows as
> follows :-
>
> root@intel-corei7-64:~#
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# obexpushd
> -sh: /usr/bin/obexpushd: No such file or directory
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# cd /usr/bin
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin# ls | grep obexpush
> obexpushd
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin#
>
> Even though binary is there it shows no such file or directory.
>
> 2) But when we are flashing a sato image (*bitbake* *core-image-sato-sdk *)
> , that time *obexpushd* binary is working fine .
>
>     Why it is happening like these ?
>     Is there any permission related issue with custom image and sato image
> ?
>

> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 4:48 PM Quentin Schulz <
> quentin.schulz@streamunlimited.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 04:45:19PM +0530, NIKHIL PATIL wrote:
>> > Hi ,
>> >      Yours correct only , but the thing is we are taking*
>> binary(obexpushd)*
>> > from other source and only need to copy that binary into* /usr/bin* of
>> our
>> > platform(*intel board*).
>> >
>> >      Hence how we can achieve these using .bb file ? is there any sample
>> > example .
>> >

>> I gave you what you have to do in the previous mail. Remove the last two
>> lines of your bb file.
>>
>> If it does not work, give the full error logs and what you're trying to
>> achieve and what you have.
>>
>> Quentin

* Re: [yocto] Enaable to add binary in /usr/bin using .bb file
       [not found]       ` <1648EA3F963FB36F.4882@lists.yoctoproject.org>
@ 2020-11-19 14:44         ` NIKHIL PATIL
                           ` (16 subsequent siblings)
From: NIKHIL PATIL @ 2020-11-19 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi ,
  for these issue we got solution ,
   obexpushd binary interpreter is on /lib64  folder ,   but in our
custom image /lib64 support is not there .
   so we are trying to add lib64 support for our custom image .

   For sato image by default it is taking lib64 support , so it work there.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 6:30 PM NIKHIL PATIL via lists.yoctoproject.org
<nikhilvp29=gmail.com@lists.yoctoproject.org> wrote:

> Hi ,
>    Thank You very much , we are able to copy obexpushd to /usr/bin using
> .bb file.
>
>   I have one more dout ;
> 1)  We created our own custom image (*bitbake core-image-xxxx*) , after
> flashing image to board . when we run *obexpushd binary  *it shows as
> follows :-
>
> root@intel-corei7-64:~#
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# obexpushd
> -sh: /usr/bin/obexpushd: No such file or directory
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# cd /usr/bin
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin# ls | grep obexpush
> obexpushd
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin#
>
> Even though binary is there it shows no such file or directory.
>
> 2) But when we are flashing a sato image (*bitbake* *core-image-sato-sdk *)
> , that time *obexpushd* binary is working fine .
>
>     Why it is happening like these ?
>     Is there any permission related issue with custom image and sato image
> ?
>

> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 4:48 PM Quentin Schulz <
> quentin.schulz@streamunlimited.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 04:45:19PM +0530, NIKHIL PATIL wrote:
>> > Hi ,
>> >      Yours correct only , but the thing is we are taking*
>> binary(obexpushd)*
>> > from other source and only need to copy that binary into* /usr/bin* of
>> our
>> > platform(*intel board*).
>> >
>> >      Hence how we can achieve these using .bb file ? is there any sample
>> > example .
>> >

>> I gave you what you have to do in the previous mail. Remove the last two
>> lines of your bb file.
>>
>> If it does not work, give the full error logs and what you're trying to
>> achieve and what you have.
>>
>> Quentin

* Re: [yocto] Enaable to add binary in /usr/bin using .bb file
       [not found]       ` <1648EA3F963FB36F.4882@lists.yoctoproject.org>
                           ` (11 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-11-19 14:44         ` NIKHIL PATIL
                           ` (5 subsequent siblings)
From: NIKHIL PATIL @ 2020-11-19 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi ,
  for these issue we got solution ,
   obexpushd binary interpreter is on /lib64  folder ,   but in our
custom image /lib64 support is not there .
   so we are trying to add lib64 support for our custom image .

   For sato image by default it is taking lib64 support , so it work there.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 6:30 PM NIKHIL PATIL via lists.yoctoproject.org
<nikhilvp29=gmail.com@lists.yoctoproject.org> wrote:

> Hi ,
>    Thank You very much , we are able to copy obexpushd to /usr/bin using
> .bb file.
>
>   I have one more dout ;
> 1)  We created our own custom image (*bitbake core-image-xxxx*) , after
> flashing image to board . when we run *obexpushd binary  *it shows as
> follows :-
>
> root@intel-corei7-64:~#
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# obexpushd
> -sh: /usr/bin/obexpushd: No such file or directory
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# cd /usr/bin
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin# ls | grep obexpush
> obexpushd
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin#
>
> Even though binary is there it shows no such file or directory.
>
> 2) But when we are flashing a sato image (*bitbake* *core-image-sato-sdk *)
> , that time *obexpushd* binary is working fine .
>
>     Why it is happening like these ?
>     Is there any permission related issue with custom image and sato image
> ?
>

> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 4:48 PM Quentin Schulz <
> quentin.schulz@streamunlimited.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 04:45:19PM +0530, NIKHIL PATIL wrote:
>> > Hi ,
>> >      Yours correct only , but the thing is we are taking*
>> binary(obexpushd)*
>> > from other source and only need to copy that binary into* /usr/bin* of
>> our
>> > platform(*intel board*).
>> >
>> >      Hence how we can achieve these using .bb file ? is there any sample
>> > example .
>> >

>> I gave you what you have to do in the previous mail. Remove the last two
>> lines of your bb file.
>>
>> If it does not work, give the full error logs and what you're trying to
>> achieve and what you have.
>>
>> Quentin

* Re: [yocto] Enaable to add binary in /usr/bin using .bb file
       [not found]       ` <1648EA3F963FB36F.4882@lists.yoctoproject.org>
                           ` (3 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-11-19 14:44         ` NIKHIL PATIL
                           ` (13 subsequent siblings)
From: NIKHIL PATIL @ 2020-11-19 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi ,
  for these issue we got solution ,
   obexpushd binary interpreter is on /lib64  folder ,   but in our
custom image /lib64 support is not there .
   so we are trying to add lib64 support for our custom image .

   For sato image by default it is taking lib64 support , so it work there.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 6:30 PM NIKHIL PATIL via lists.yoctoproject.org
<nikhilvp29=gmail.com@lists.yoctoproject.org> wrote:

> Hi ,
>    Thank You very much , we are able to copy obexpushd to /usr/bin using
> .bb file.
>
>   I have one more dout ;
> 1)  We created our own custom image (*bitbake core-image-xxxx*) , after
> flashing image to board . when we run *obexpushd binary  *it shows as
> follows :-
>
> root@intel-corei7-64:~#
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# obexpushd
> -sh: /usr/bin/obexpushd: No such file or directory
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# cd /usr/bin
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin# ls | grep obexpush
> obexpushd
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin#
>
> Even though binary is there it shows no such file or directory.
>
> 2) But when we are flashing a sato image (*bitbake* *core-image-sato-sdk *)
> , that time *obexpushd* binary is working fine .
>
>     Why it is happening like these ?
>     Is there any permission related issue with custom image and sato image
> ?
>

> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 4:48 PM Quentin Schulz <
> quentin.schulz@streamunlimited.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 04:45:19PM +0530, NIKHIL PATIL wrote:
>> > Hi ,
>> >      Yours correct only , but the thing is we are taking*
>> binary(obexpushd)*
>> > from other source and only need to copy that binary into* /usr/bin* of
>> our
>> > platform(*intel board*).
>> >
>> >      Hence how we can achieve these using .bb file ? is there any sample
>> > example .
>> >

>> I gave you what you have to do in the previous mail. Remove the last two
>> lines of your bb file.
>>
>> If it does not work, give the full error logs and what you're trying to
>> achieve and what you have.
>>
>> Quentin

* Re: [yocto] Enaable to add binary in /usr/bin using .bb file
       [not found]       ` <1648EA3F963FB36F.4882@lists.yoctoproject.org>
                           ` (12 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-11-19 14:44         ` NIKHIL PATIL
                           ` (4 subsequent siblings)
From: NIKHIL PATIL @ 2020-11-19 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi ,
  for these issue we got solution ,
   obexpushd binary interpreter is on /lib64  folder ,   but in our
custom image /lib64 support is not there .
   so we are trying to add lib64 support for our custom image .

   For sato image by default it is taking lib64 support , so it work there.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 6:30 PM NIKHIL PATIL via lists.yoctoproject.org
<nikhilvp29=gmail.com@lists.yoctoproject.org> wrote:

> Hi ,
>    Thank You very much , we are able to copy obexpushd to /usr/bin using
> .bb file.
>
>   I have one more dout ;
> 1)  We created our own custom image (*bitbake core-image-xxxx*) , after
> flashing image to board . when we run *obexpushd binary  *it shows as
> follows :-
>
> root@intel-corei7-64:~#
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# obexpushd
> -sh: /usr/bin/obexpushd: No such file or directory
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# cd /usr/bin
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin# ls | grep obexpush
> obexpushd
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin#
>
> Even though binary is there it shows no such file or directory.
>
> 2) But when we are flashing a sato image (*bitbake* *core-image-sato-sdk *)
> , that time *obexpushd* binary is working fine .
>
>     Why it is happening like these ?
>     Is there any permission related issue with custom image and sato image
> ?
>

> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 4:48 PM Quentin Schulz <
> quentin.schulz@streamunlimited.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 04:45:19PM +0530, NIKHIL PATIL wrote:
>> > Hi ,
>> >      Yours correct only , but the thing is we are taking*
>> binary(obexpushd)*
>> > from other source and only need to copy that binary into* /usr/bin* of
>> our
>> > platform(*intel board*).
>> >
>> >      Hence how we can achieve these using .bb file ? is there any sample
>> > example .
>> >

>> I gave you what you have to do in the previous mail. Remove the last two
>> lines of your bb file.
>>
>> If it does not work, give the full error logs and what you're trying to
>> achieve and what you have.
>>
>> Quentin

* Re: [yocto] Enaable to add binary in /usr/bin using .bb file
       [not found]       ` <1648EA3F963FB36F.4882@lists.yoctoproject.org>
                           ` (6 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-11-19 14:44         ` NIKHIL PATIL
                           ` (10 subsequent siblings)
From: NIKHIL PATIL @ 2020-11-19 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi ,
  for these issue we got solution ,
   obexpushd binary interpreter is on /lib64  folder ,   but in our
custom image /lib64 support is not there .
   so we are trying to add lib64 support for our custom image .

   For sato image by default it is taking lib64 support , so it work there.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 6:30 PM NIKHIL PATIL via lists.yoctoproject.org
<nikhilvp29=gmail.com@lists.yoctoproject.org> wrote:

> Hi ,
>    Thank You very much , we are able to copy obexpushd to /usr/bin using
> .bb file.
>
>   I have one more dout ;
> 1)  We created our own custom image (*bitbake core-image-xxxx*) , after
> flashing image to board . when we run *obexpushd binary  *it shows as
> follows :-
>
> root@intel-corei7-64:~#
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# obexpushd
> -sh: /usr/bin/obexpushd: No such file or directory
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# cd /usr/bin
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin# ls | grep obexpush
> obexpushd
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin#
>
> Even though binary is there it shows no such file or directory.
>
> 2) But when we are flashing a sato image (*bitbake* *core-image-sato-sdk *)
> , that time *obexpushd* binary is working fine .
>
>     Why it is happening like these ?
>     Is there any permission related issue with custom image and sato image
> ?
>

> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 4:48 PM Quentin Schulz <
> quentin.schulz@streamunlimited.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 04:45:19PM +0530, NIKHIL PATIL wrote:
>> > Hi ,
>> >      Yours correct only , but the thing is we are taking*
>> binary(obexpushd)*
>> > from other source and only need to copy that binary into* /usr/bin* of
>> our
>> > platform(*intel board*).
>> >
>> >      Hence how we can achieve these using .bb file ? is there any sample
>> > example .
>> >

>> I gave you what you have to do in the previous mail. Remove the last two
>> lines of your bb file.
>>
>> If it does not work, give the full error logs and what you're trying to
>> achieve and what you have.
>>
>> Quentin

* Re: [yocto] Enaable to add binary in /usr/bin using .bb file
       [not found]       ` <1648EA3F963FB36F.4882@lists.yoctoproject.org>
                           ` (14 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-11-19 14:44         ` NIKHIL PATIL
                           ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: NIKHIL PATIL @ 2020-11-19 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi ,
  for these issue we got solution ,
   obexpushd binary interpreter is on /lib64  folder ,   but in our
custom image /lib64 support is not there .
   so we are trying to add lib64 support for our custom image .

   For sato image by default it is taking lib64 support , so it work there.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 6:30 PM NIKHIL PATIL via lists.yoctoproject.org
<nikhilvp29=gmail.com@lists.yoctoproject.org> wrote:

> Hi ,
>    Thank You very much , we are able to copy obexpushd to /usr/bin using
> .bb file.
>
>   I have one more dout ;
> 1)  We created our own custom image (*bitbake core-image-xxxx*) , after
> flashing image to board . when we run *obexpushd binary  *it shows as
> follows :-
>
> root@intel-corei7-64:~#
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# obexpushd
> -sh: /usr/bin/obexpushd: No such file or directory
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# cd /usr/bin
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin# ls | grep obexpush
> obexpushd
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin#
>
> Even though binary is there it shows no such file or directory.
>
> 2) But when we are flashing a sato image (*bitbake* *core-image-sato-sdk *)
> , that time *obexpushd* binary is working fine .
>
>     Why it is happening like these ?
>     Is there any permission related issue with custom image and sato image
> ?
>

> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 4:48 PM Quentin Schulz <
> quentin.schulz@streamunlimited.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 04:45:19PM +0530, NIKHIL PATIL wrote:
>> > Hi ,
>> >      Yours correct only , but the thing is we are taking*
>> binary(obexpushd)*
>> > from other source and only need to copy that binary into* /usr/bin* of
>> our
>> > platform(*intel board*).
>> >
>> >      Hence how we can achieve these using .bb file ? is there any sample
>> > example .
>> >

>> I gave you what you have to do in the previous mail. Remove the last two
>> lines of your bb file.
>>
>> If it does not work, give the full error logs and what you're trying to
>> achieve and what you have.
>>
>> Quentin

* Re: [yocto] Enaable to add binary in /usr/bin using .bb file
       [not found]       ` <1648EA3F963FB36F.4882@lists.yoctoproject.org>
                           ` (9 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-11-19 14:44         ` NIKHIL PATIL
                           ` (7 subsequent siblings)
From: NIKHIL PATIL @ 2020-11-19 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi ,
  for these issue we got solution ,
   obexpushd binary interpreter is on /lib64  folder ,   but in our
custom image /lib64 support is not there .
   so we are trying to add lib64 support for our custom image .

   For sato image by default it is taking lib64 support , so it work there.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 6:30 PM NIKHIL PATIL via lists.yoctoproject.org
<nikhilvp29=gmail.com@lists.yoctoproject.org> wrote:

> Hi ,
>    Thank You very much , we are able to copy obexpushd to /usr/bin using
> .bb file.
>
>   I have one more dout ;
> 1)  We created our own custom image (*bitbake core-image-xxxx*) , after
> flashing image to board . when we run *obexpushd binary  *it shows as
> follows :-
>
> root@intel-corei7-64:~#
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# obexpushd
> -sh: /usr/bin/obexpushd: No such file or directory
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# cd /usr/bin
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin# ls | grep obexpush
> obexpushd
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin#
>
> Even though binary is there it shows no such file or directory.
>
> 2) But when we are flashing a sato image (*bitbake* *core-image-sato-sdk *)
> , that time *obexpushd* binary is working fine .
>
>     Why it is happening like these ?
>     Is there any permission related issue with custom image and sato image
> ?
>

> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 4:48 PM Quentin Schulz <
> quentin.schulz@streamunlimited.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 04:45:19PM +0530, NIKHIL PATIL wrote:
>> > Hi ,
>> >      Yours correct only , but the thing is we are taking*
>> binary(obexpushd)*
>> > from other source and only need to copy that binary into* /usr/bin* of
>> our
>> > platform(*intel board*).
>> >
>> >      Hence how we can achieve these using .bb file ? is there any sample
>> > example .
>> >

>> I gave you what you have to do in the previous mail. Remove the last two
>> lines of your bb file.
>>
>> If it does not work, give the full error logs and what you're trying to
>> achieve and what you have.
>>
>> Quentin

* Re: [yocto] Enaable to add binary in /usr/bin using .bb file
       [not found]       ` <1648EA3F963FB36F.4882@lists.yoctoproject.org>
                           ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-11-19 14:44         ` NIKHIL PATIL
                           ` (14 subsequent siblings)
From: NIKHIL PATIL @ 2020-11-19 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi ,
  for these issue we got solution ,
   obexpushd binary interpreter is on /lib64  folder ,   but in our
custom image /lib64 support is not there .
   so we are trying to add lib64 support for our custom image .

   For sato image by default it is taking lib64 support , so it work there.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 6:30 PM NIKHIL PATIL via lists.yoctoproject.org
<nikhilvp29=gmail.com@lists.yoctoproject.org> wrote:

> Hi ,
>    Thank You very much , we are able to copy obexpushd to /usr/bin using
> .bb file.
>
>   I have one more dout ;
> 1)  We created our own custom image (*bitbake core-image-xxxx*) , after
> flashing image to board . when we run *obexpushd binary  *it shows as
> follows :-
>
> root@intel-corei7-64:~#
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# obexpushd
> -sh: /usr/bin/obexpushd: No such file or directory
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# cd /usr/bin
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin# ls | grep obexpush
> obexpushd
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin#
>
> Even though binary is there it shows no such file or directory.
>
> 2) But when we are flashing a sato image (*bitbake* *core-image-sato-sdk *)
> , that time *obexpushd* binary is working fine .
>
>     Why it is happening like these ?
>     Is there any permission related issue with custom image and sato image
> ?
>

> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 4:48 PM Quentin Schulz <
> quentin.schulz@streamunlimited.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 04:45:19PM +0530, NIKHIL PATIL wrote:
>> > Hi ,
>> >      Yours correct only , but the thing is we are taking*
>> binary(obexpushd)*
>> > from other source and only need to copy that binary into* /usr/bin* of
>> our
>> > platform(*intel board*).
>> >
>> >      Hence how we can achieve these using .bb file ? is there any sample
>> > example .
>> >

>> I gave you what you have to do in the previous mail. Remove the last two
>> lines of your bb file.
>>
>> If it does not work, give the full error logs and what you're trying to
>> achieve and what you have.
>>
>> Quentin

* Re: [yocto] Enaable to add binary in /usr/bin using .bb file
       [not found]       ` <1648EA3F963FB36F.4882@lists.yoctoproject.org>
@ 2020-11-19 14:44         ` NIKHIL PATIL
                           ` (15 subsequent siblings)
From: NIKHIL PATIL @ 2020-11-19 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi ,
  for these issue we got solution ,
   obexpushd binary interpreter is on /lib64  folder ,   but in our
custom image /lib64 support is not there .
   so we are trying to add lib64 support for our custom image .

   For sato image by default it is taking lib64 support , so it work there.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 6:30 PM NIKHIL PATIL via lists.yoctoproject.org
<nikhilvp29=gmail.com@lists.yoctoproject.org> wrote:

> Hi ,
>    Thank You very much , we are able to copy obexpushd to /usr/bin using
> .bb file.
>
>   I have one more dout ;
> 1)  We created our own custom image (*bitbake core-image-xxxx*) , after
> flashing image to board . when we run *obexpushd binary  *it shows as
> follows :-
>
> root@intel-corei7-64:~#
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# obexpushd
> -sh: /usr/bin/obexpushd: No such file or directory
> root@intel-corei7-64:~# cd /usr/bin
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin# ls | grep obexpush
> obexpushd
> root@intel-corei7-64:/usr/bin#
>
> Even though binary is there it shows no such file or directory.
>
> 2) But when we are flashing a sato image (*bitbake* *core-image-sato-sdk *)
> , that time *obexpushd* binary is working fine .
>
>     Why it is happening like these ?
>     Is there any permission related issue with custom image and sato image
> ?
>

> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 4:48 PM Quentin Schulz <
> quentin.schulz@streamunlimited.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 04:45:19PM +0530, NIKHIL PATIL wrote:
>> > Hi ,
>> >      Yours correct only , but the thing is we are taking*
>> binary(obexpushd)*
>> > from other source and only need to copy that binary into* /usr/bin* of
>> our
>> > platform(*intel board*).
>> >
>> >      Hence how we can achieve these using .bb file ? is there any sample
>> > example .
>> >

>> I gave you what you have to do in the previous mail. Remove the last two
>> lines of your bb file.
>>
>> If it does not work, give the full error logs and what you're trying to
>> achieve and what you have.
>>
>> Quentin

* Re: [yocto] Enaable to add binary in /usr/bin using .bb file
       [not found]       ` <1648EA3F963FB36F.4882@lists.yoctoproject.org>
                           ` (7 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-11-19 14:44         ` NIKHIL PATIL
                           ` (9 subsequent siblings)
From: NIKHIL PATIL @ 2020-11-19 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2020-11-19 13:00       ` NIKHIL PATIL
       [not found]       ` <1648EA3F963FB36F.4882@lists.yoctoproject.org>
From: NIKHIL PATIL @ 2020-11-19 13:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2020-11-19 11:18     ` Quentin Schulz
       [not found]       ` <1648EA3F963FB36F.4882@lists.yoctoproject.org>
From: Quentin Schulz @ 2020-11-19 11:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2020-11-19 11:15   ` NIKHIL PATIL
From: NIKHIL PATIL @ 2020-11-19 11:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi ,
     Yours correct only , but the thing is we are taking* binary(obexpushd)*
from other source and only need to copy that binary into* /usr/bin* of our
platform(*intel board*).

     Hence how we can achieve these using .bb file ? is there any sample
example .

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 2:46 PM Quentin Schulz <

From: NIKHIL PATIL @ 2020-11-19 11:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2020-11-19  9:16 ` Quentin Schulz
From: Quentin Schulz @ 2020-11-19  9:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: Quentin Schulz @ 2020-11-19  9:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

From: Quentin Schulz @ 2020-11-19  9:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2020-11-19  9:04   ` Paul Barker
From: Paul Barker @ 2020-11-19  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 at 08:40, NIKHIL PATIL <nikhilvp29@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
>     If anyone know , please help on these .

It looks like your original email was sent less than an hour ago, give
people some time.

I also recommend looking at the docs yourself.

Paul Barker
Konsulko Group

From: Paul Barker @ 2020-11-19  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

       [not found] <1648D8FA1BEC786F.8629@lists.yoctoproject.org>
@ 2020-11-19  8:39 ` NIKHIL PATIL
From: NIKHIL PATIL @ 2020-11-19  8:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi ,
    If anyone know , please help on these .

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 1:14 PM NIKHIL PATIL via lists.yoctoproject.org

From: NIKHIL PATIL @ 2020-11-19  8:39 UTC (permalink / raw)