On Fri, 2018-10-05 at 09:44 +0000, Fuchs, Andreas wrote: > Hi James, Hi David, > > I put together a Wiki-Page with the most relevant information at > https://github.com/tpm2-software/tpm2-tss-engine/wiki/Key-templates-and-on-disk-format > Also including things like nameAlg for the primary key and such, > since maybe that's where we are differing right now. > > There are a bunch of ??? about the tss2-engine where I'd need input from you. > > And a bunch of tbds of the tpm2-tss-engine where I'll have to do some coding. > > Thanks a lot, Can we change the PEM tag too, to -----BEGIN TSS2 PRIVATE KEY----- ? Ending with "PRIVATE KEY" is needed for OpenSSL 1.1.1 to be able to automatically load it without having to hack *every* application to recognise the strings and try the appropriate engine. See https://github.com/openssl/openssl/issues/7354