* [Qemu-devel] QEMU and/or GDB position opening at AdaCore
@ 2016-08-31 15:25 Fabien Chouteau
From: Fabien Chouteau @ 2016-08-31 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Hello QEMU folks,

AdaCore [1] is opening a QEMU and/or GDB engineer position. You guessed
it, we are looking for someone familiar with low-level programming,
assembly, CPU architectures, etc. On the QEMU side we work on the ARM,
PPC, SPARC and x86 architectures in "full" system emulation only.  Prior
experience with debugger or compiler development is a plus. The location
would be Paris (France) (or maybe New-York (USA)).

I don't have the complete job description yet, but please contact me if
you are interested.

Regards,

[1] http://www.adacore.com/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-08-31 15:25 UTC | newest]