On 02/20/2018 06:51 AM, Minas Harutyunyan wrote: [...] >>>> Is there a way to reduce that or is that the absolute minimum in HS mode? >>>> >>> We already discussed, in this email thread earlier, why SOF interrupts >>> required and unmasked. >>> Only in case when connected device with CTRL+BLK EP's only (like flash >>> drive) and directly connected to cores root HUB, SOF's will be masked. >> >> That's the setup I have on Altera SoCFPGA, yet the SOFs are still present. >> > Could you please send verbose lsusb on connected to dwc2 device See attached > and driver debug log. What exactly do you mean by this one ? -- Best regards, Marek Vasut