Hi Denis 2011/1/25 Denis Kenzior > Hi Tomasz, > > > Shouldn’t ReleaseAndAnswere() release the active call and bring back the > > held one in such situation? > > > > You shouldn't be using ReleaseAndAnswer in this case, instead you should > use SwapCalls. SwapCalls has the added benefit of allowing swapping of > held and active calls even if there is a call waiting (if your modem > hardware supports this.) > SwapCalls wont release active call. This would be a case when we finished active call and we want to disconnect and get back to the held one. Though this can also be done with Release on active call followed by SwapCalls. > > > There also could be a little more description of behavior for a case > > when we have held and waiting calls saying that the waiting call will be > answered and > > that held won’t be released. > > > > The documentation says: "Releases currently active call and answers the > currently waiting call". > > Is this not enough? Can you suggest better wording? > If we are not touching held calls with this function than it is enough. I would only add "if any exist" as this function works when there are held and waiting calls. "Releases currently active call if any exists, and answers the currently waiting call." > > Regards, > -Denis > _______________________________________________ > ofono mailing list > ofono(a)ofono.org > http://lists.ofono.org/listinfo/ofono > Best regards Tomasz