* CONMARK and SNAT
       [not found] <AANLkTin8DL4gEKmFoVwD=h6v=QOSKKneSAmg=YqHV8bN@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2010-10-28 11:34 ` Jyotiswarup Raiturkar
From: Jyotiswarup Raiturkar @ 2010-10-28 11:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

Hello

I want to setup a simple generic rule  :

If (connection has CONMARK = xx),  than set TARGET as SNAT --to-source xx

i.e. I want all packets to be SNATed to the CONMARK..

Is this possible?

-Jyotiswarup Raiturkar

* Re: CONMARK and SNAT
@ 2010-10-28 12:09   ` Jan Engelhardt
From: Jan Engelhardt @ 2010-10-28 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jyotiswarup Raiturkar; +Cc: netfilter-devel

On Thursday 2010-10-28 13:34, Jyotiswarup Raiturkar wrote:

>Hello
>
>I want to setup a simple generic rule  :
>
>If (connection has CONMARK = xx),  than set TARGET as SNAT --to-source xx

xx is an integer, but --to-source requires an IPv4 address instead, so
you cannot mix them.

* Re: CONMARK and SNAT
@ 2010-10-28 12:14     ` Jyotiswarup Raiturkar
From: Jyotiswarup Raiturkar @ 2010-10-28 12:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Engelhardt; +Cc: netfilter-devel

I can setup CONMARK with the IP address (IPMARK), as an integer
derived from the IPV4 address...So I was hoping to get the reverse :
set the IP source address based on the CONMARK ; with some interger to
IPV4 conversion