On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 11:25 PM, Zhang, Zhenhua wrote: >> >> Where does this 48 comes from? I come from the TDM open source world, >> where typical configuration for TDM devices is 160 (160 bytes of >> alaw/ulaw, 160 samples, each 20ms). >> >> Is there any way to change that socket MTU to 160 or 320 (depending if >> it's either SLN16 or alaw/mulaw? > > You might want to raise your question on bluez's IRC or mailing list. oFono takes care of call control logic while BlueZ/PulseAudio takes care of SCO audio packets. I will do that. I just thought somebody around here could know. >> How can I know the format for the audio? > > I think it should be PCM raw data from SCO packets but it could wrong maybe. Just for the record. I found out the format is SLN16, but the MTU is fixed and hard-coded in bluez to 48 bytes (that is 24 samples). I don't know if the format is cell-phone specific or is always SLN16 for MTU. Just throwing another question in the air, what should be the best way to go to use Ofono DBUS API from a C program? I am trying to write the C version of ./list-modems Python script. I see in the D-BUS page that they don't recommend using the bare bones D-BUS C API but rather bindings, like glib bindings. What do you think? I was trying to use glib for the list-modems C port, but got stuck on which data type to use for the return value of the GetModems API. Thanks, Moises Silva Senior Software Engineer Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON L3R 9R6 Canada t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy(a)sangoma.com