Thanks for the rootfs, Gilles. Although i am unable to use it directly (i get 'illegal instruction' error while running any application/busybox-applet), i will try to construct a similar test-setup for further testing. On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 7:44 PM, Gilles Chanteperdrix < gilles.chanteperdrix@xenomai.org> wrote: > Nero Fernandez wrote: > > > > Yes, the measurements are on no-load scenarios. > > I will try to repeat my measurements with system-loads as you suggest. > > You can find a working root filesystem image with Xenomai 2.5.3 compiled > here: > http://www.xenomai.org/~gch/pub/rootfs-arm926-ejs.tar.bz2 > > The root password is empty, the system launches a telnet daemon, so you > can log on the board via telnet. > > To run the tests, launch in a first telnet session: > echo 0 > /proc/xenomai/latency > latency -T 2 -H > in a second telnet sesssion, launch: > dohell > When you see "Listening on any address 5566", run on the host: > netcat 5566 > > where is the name of your arm board in the host > /etc/hosts file or its IP address. > > Now, you can let the system run as long as the latency test prints > message. When the dohell script is done, it will kill the latency test, > which will cause it to print the histogram values and exit. > > -- > Gilles. >