Hi,

While testing the Linktop driver I observed that ofono is crashing if I try to set modem offline while it is connected (using test/offline-modem.py script). After some debugging, I found that `linktop_disconnect` function is being called twice (see the attached debug log).

What could be the reason here? I have seen some hack in mbm driver (in mbm_disconnect) having `reopen_callback`. I have tried this but then having another crash (this time when creating gprs context). Anyone, please clarify how to deal with the issue properly?

Regards
--
Amit Mendapara