Hi, 2010/9/14 Marcel Holtmann : > Hi Lucas, > >> - * Copyright (C) 2010  Nokia Corporation and/or its subsidary(-ies). >> + * Copyright (C) 2010  Nokia Corporation and/or its subsidiary(-ies). > > for these kind of changes, I prefer if you have buy in from the Nokia > guys. Some companies have strict rules on the copyright header. I know > that with Intel we try to follow them consistently for all projects. So > if Nokia wants to "misspell" this, then that is fine with me actually. This is a real misspelling; in other places in the source tree it is spelled correctly. Cheers, Aki