On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 1:33 PM, Andrei Warkentin wrote: > > Fair enough, but you're doing it right now :-). I believe the smarter > approach would be to start abstracting all accesses to secure-only > resources (like the DCR reg). This would be your "hypervisor" > interface. Then provide an implementation for your TI secure monitor. > Obviously over time :). > Santosh, Maybe this can influence you in some ways. I have this old patch sitting around, although it does #ifdef around the TI stuff, simply because I wasn't really interested in moving it out. I group the errata by revs so it's simpler to see what you need and what you don't. Obviously there aren't that many, but it does provide a pattern to follow... Thanks, A