* fftw question
@ 2010-09-13 21:06 Frans Meulenbroeks
From: Frans Meulenbroeks @ 2010-09-13 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hi,

For mythtv I need fftw with threads enabled.
There is a configure option for this: --enable-threads

Currently there are three variants of the recipe for different data types
fftw_3.2.2.bb  fftwf_3.2.2.bb  fftwl_3.2.2.bb

What would be the preferred way to add this?
Just add  --enable-threads to these recipes?
Or create three additional recipes that support threads?

Frans

PS: I could not identify the maintainer for this recipe. If there is
one, please voice your opinion (or make the patch)

* Re: fftw question
@ 2010-09-14  2:17 ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2010-09-14  2:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 2:06 PM, Frans Meulenbroeks
<fransmeulenbroeks@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For mythtv I need fftw with threads enabled.
> There is a configure option for this: --enable-threads
>
> Currently there are three variants of the recipe for different data types
> fftw_3.2.2.bb  fftwf_3.2.2.bb  fftwl_3.2.2.bb
>
> What would be the preferred way to add this?
> Just add  --enable-threads to these recipes?
> Or create three additional recipes that support threads?

I dont see any issue if you enable threading support in them.

> Frans
>
> PS: I could not identify the maintainer for this recipe. If there is
> one, please voice your opinion (or make the patch)

-Khem