From: "Mads Martin Jørgensen" <mmj@mmj.dk>
To: mlmmj@mlmmj.org
Subject: Re: [mlmmj] New mlmmj website and development
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 13:28:35 +0000	[thread overview]

Hello Ben and Wolf,

Sorry for this belated answer!

Nevertheless do I feel the need to pay my kudos for this work. It's
really great to see that you're taking care of our baby and the
infrastructure around it, so very well.

Thanks,
Mads Martin

--
Mads Martin Joergensen, http://mmj.dk
"Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic