From: Ian McDonald <ian.mcdonald@jandi.co.uk>
To: dccp@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: DCCP_BUG called
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 16:26:21 +0000	[thread overview]

One salient point here:
- are you using qdisc on the same box as the DCCP sender? I had to
shift qdisc onto another box as the point that qdisc intercepts is not
necessarily where you think. In my research I ended up using three
boxes - a sender, a traffic shaper and a receiver. I also had to
create two subnets and have the traffic shaper route also as otherwise
the boxes were smart enough to work out they were on the same Ethernet
segment.

I can supply some scripts etc if you want to look at mine...

Regards

Ian
--
twitter imcdnzl