* Request to create a new repo intel-dbus-interfaces
@ 2018-11-01  3:15 Yong Li
From: Yong Li @ 2018-11-01  3:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bradleyb, openbmc; +Cc: Feist, James, Li, Yong B, spinler

Hi Brad,

Based on the discussions in
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/#/c/openbmc/phosphor-dbus-interfaces/+/14
719/

We would like to create a new repo named "intel-dbus-interfaces",  similar
to "ibm-dbus-interfaces", it is used to support some

Intel OEM IPMI commands, and other intel specific interfaces.

Thanks,

Yong

* Re: Request to create a new repo intel-dbus-interfaces
@ 2018-11-02 13:12 ` Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2018-11-02 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yong Li; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist, Feist, James, Li, Yong B, spinler

Hi Yong

> On Oct 31, 2018, at 11:15 PM, Yong Li <yong.b.li@linux.intel.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Brad,
>
> Based on the discussions in https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/#/c/openbmc/phosphor-dbus-interfaces/+/14719/
>
> We would like to create a new repo named “intel-dbus-interfaces”,  similar to “ibm-dbus-interfaces”, it is used to support some
> Intel OEM IPMI commands, and other intel specific interfaces.
>
> Thanks,
> Yong

intel-dbus-interfaces created.  Please let me know who to assign committer access to.

thx - brad

* Re: Request to create a new repo intel-dbus-interfaces
@ 2018-11-03  2:16   ` Li, Yong B
From: Li, Yong B @ 2018-11-03  2:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Bishop; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist, Feist, James, Li, Yong B, spinler

Many thanks Brad!

Currently Please add me as a committer, I will move the previous code
review into this new created repo

In the future, maybe need to add more committer, will consult you again.

Thanks,
Yong